Show Off The Skin That You're In

What's going on Fashion Friends, I hope that you all are doing well and staying safe. At this very moment, I'm currently going through a tropical storm so all of your prayers are needed for me and my family and I'll be glad when it passes. 

I'm beyond ready for Fall to get here (So sorry if you love Summer and not ready for Fall at all.) But for right now, I guess I'll talk about some fashion that I've been seeing in the fashion world that I've seen in August. I love wearing a dress during the Summer because it's one outfit that I don't have to think about what am I going to wear, where's the matching piece to this outfit, why does my room look like a bombsight. Another reason why I like wearing a dress in the Summer, it keeps me cool and I want people to be around me when I'm cool and relaxed. Today's blog post is all about the four necklines that you need in your wardrobe why not show off a little skin is a tasteful way with these summer-perfect necklines. 

Nothing screams Summer more than a halter, I love how this neckline shows off your shoulder in a classy way. I was looking at the Bottega Ventega Fall/Winter 2020 Ready-To-Wear Collection and I saw this dress with this fringe detailing and a bag to match the fringe on the dress. I love the cool-girl element that it has. But if you can't afford the Bottega Ventega price tag, then Cult Gaia is your best bet, This dress is perfect for your next vacay, it called the Karen and I saw it on the Intermix website but it is currently on sale for $259.00 from $358.00








Cutouts are another thing that just screams Summer to me, with a little elevation it could so tasteful to wear out, I'm really not a fan of the overly exposed,  cutouts that women are wearing nowadays. Bella Hadid wore this Burberry dress in the Fall/Winter 2020 Ready-To-Wear Collection Runway Show and loved this dress ever since I saw it. It's classy, but sexy at the same time but I saw this dress from Alix NYC on the Net-a-Porter website, it reminds me so much a dress that Alexander Wang would design. This dress is on sale for $102.00 from $255.00






Jane Austen would be proud of this from her era, The Square Neck. I love how it plays off of the romance of florals and floaty shapes. Emilia Wickstead Fall/Winter 2020 Ready-To-Wear Collection did this dress perfectly and I need this dress in my closet (My closet of dreams actually) I recently discovered a brand called Avavav and I saw this gingham shirt with a square neck on the Net-a-Porter website for $90.00 from $180.00







As far as I'm concerned, shoulders are ageless and sexy, so why not show them off this Summer. Kaia Gerber wore this off the shoulder dress in the Chanel Fall/Winter 2020 Haute Couture Collection but I found this top from one of my new favorite fashion brands, Staud. I love the pink and the slightly scrunched sleeves and the price of this top is on sale for $92.00 from $165.00  





Well, we still have a little bit of Summer left so wear these trends before the chill of the Fall air gets to you. I hope that all of you fashionable people have enjoyed this blog post. I love you all so much and until next time, Stay Beautiful.

For Business Opportunities Or PR, My Email Is: Lifeofafashionblogger@yahoo.com


If You Want To Send Me Some  Stuff  To Review For My Blog Or Just Write Me A Letter:

Breanne Peterson

1609 Summerhouse St

Elizabethtown NC 28337

My Instagram:


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Just Wearing My Colorful Coat In The Winter, Is That A Crime.

I Wear Many Jackets

How To Look Chic In The Heat