On My Fashion Wishlist: Polene

 Hello again to all of my favorite people in the world, I hope that all of you are doing well and are staying safe in the world that we are living right now. I know that everything that we see on television is sad and frustrating but I feel that we are going to be better for this and be better people for this.  

During the Fall, I love to add to my wardrobe a new handbag. I love what a handbag can give to my outfit on an everyday basis. And when it comes to the colors of my handbags for the Fall, I stick to the neutrals such as Gray, Black Beige, and Brown. I used to be into color for the handbags that I chose to carry in the Fall when I was younger (I REALLY thought I was a fashion expert, but boy I was wrong.)  but for me, it just got old and it looked tacky when I looked back on my outfits. 

I've been seeing a lot of this brand called Polene Paris for the longest time and when I saw one of my favorite YouTubers Grace Denny unboxed one of their bags, I wanted to check this brand out for myself and when I saw the beautiful craftsmanship of these handbags, I need one in my collection right now. Polène is a Parisian leather goods brand founded in 2016 by two brothers and a sister. The brand's collections embody confident and classical true lines combined with fluid and graceful curves. Inspired by the work of designers such as Madeleine Vionnet, Mariano Fortuny, and Madame Grès, folds were incorporated into the collections, thus enhancing the leather’s malleability and strengthening the sculptural aspect of the designs. The brothers’ expert knowledge and passion for quality pushed them to use the best hand-made artisan production in Spain.

How gorgeous is this bag, the Polene Sac N0.1 is Undeniably feminine for its sensual curves, "Number One" is Polène’s signature handbag. Designed as a day bag, you'll love its elegant yet easy-going style. The interior has a zippered pocket as well as two flat pockets. This bag comes in an array of colors and the price is $420.00. 

https://eng.polene-paris.com/products/numero-un-trio-camel-graine

https://eng.polene-paris.com/products/numero-un-monochrome-gris


I love how Fashion Jackson accessorizes her Polene Bag.

https://fashionjackson.com/polene-numero-un-handbag-review/

https://www.instagram.com/fashion_jackson/


I'm obsessed with the Polene No.1 Bag in this Burgundy color. I love the gold feature and how you can make it bigger if you need to and this bag screams Fall. The price for this gorgeous bag is $350.00. 

https://eng.polene-paris.com/products/numero-un-mini-bordeaux

Polene, I'll be your guinea pig for your bags anytime you need to. I love that you pay attention to every bag that you design. I hope that all of you have enjoyed this blog post, I love you all so much for reading my blog and until next time, Stay Beautiful.

For Business Opportunities Or PR, My Email Is: Lifeofafashionblogger@yahoo.com

If You Want To Send Me Some  Stuff  To Review For My Blog Or Just Write Me A Letter:


Breanne Peterson

1609 Summerhouse St

Elizabethtown NC 28337


My Instagram:

Instagram.com/breanne_idell

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Just Wearing My Colorful Coat In The Winter, Is That A Crime.

I Wear Many Jackets

How To Look Chic In The Heat