Black Women Owned Business You Need To Know About: Hana Hana Beauty

 Oh Beauty lovers, I missed you all so much. I hope that you all have tried some new beauty products during this quarantine. I hope that you are being safe and taking care of yourself and the people around you.  

Y'all when I tell you that I swear by shea butter, it's an understatement. Growing up, I had dry and sensitive skin and one of my aunts introduced me to shea butter to keep my skin moisturized and radiant. so every time that I shower and I  use my Olay Ultimate Moisture Body Wash with Shea Butter, I know that my skin will be pampered beyond belief. Did you guys know that Shea Butter has high concentrations of fatty acids and vitamins that make shea butter an ideal cosmetic ingredient for softening skin? Shea butter also has anti-inflammatory and healing properties. Using shea butter on your body, especially your face, can condition, tone, and soothe your skin. 

I was reading an old issue of Essence Magazine and I saw this cube of shea butter by this brand called Hana Hana Beauty, I decided to check out this brand for myself. Hana Hana Beauty is an all-natural, skincare wellness brand whose mission is to disrupt the global beauty industry. Our intention is to increase accessibility, transparency, and sustainability in all aspects of what we create. From the fair sourcing of our shea butter to the creation of our homemade products, down to the responsible representation of people working with us at every end.

Hana Hana supports the uplifting of women of color through designing and making all our products with natural ingredients. Our products are made with love and shea butter directly from the Katariga Women's Shea Cooperative in Ghana combined with natural oils.

Our promise to you is that our products, made with all-natural ingredients, will have you feeling smooth confident in your own skin. We simply want women to feel smooth and confident in their own skin while being able to dismiss popular beauty standards and free their way of thinking.


Unfortunately, they are sold out of their products on the website, but they do have a gift card from $25.00 to $100.00. 

25 website.jpg


https://www.hanahanabeauty.com/shop-online/gift-card


If you haven't tried Shea Butter, you really missing out. I hope that you all enjoyed this beauty blog post and try out Hana Hana Beauty, I love you all so much and until next time, Stay Beautiful.

For Business Opportunities Or PR, My Email Is: Lifeofafashionblogger@yahoo.com


If You Want To Send Me Some  Stuff  To Review For My Blog Or Just Write Me A Letter:

Breanne Peterson

1609 Summerhouse St

Elizabethtown NC 28337


My Instagram:

Instagram.com/breanne_idell

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Just Wearing My Colorful Coat In The Winter, Is That A Crime.

I Wear Many Jackets

How To Look Chic In The Heat