Latina Beauty Brand That You Need To Know About: Melt Cosmetics

 Well hello my fellow beauty lovers, I hope that you are doing well and staying safe during this crazy time in our world. 

I don't know about you, but somehow someway I get suckered into these Instagram ads for up and coming makeup brands that are trying to make a name for themselves. But this brand really caught my attention with their gothic packaging and bold lip colors. I came to know about Melt Cosmetics when I was on a beauty influencer Instagram page and she had a palette of theirs's and (it was a beautiful palette might I add.) So I decided to check out their brand. Melt Cosmetics was founded in 2012 when Lora Arellano and Dana Bomar identified that highly pigmented, ultra-matte, bold shades of lipstick were missing from the cosmetics world. Melt Cosmetics set out to fill that void. The duo took their combined decade of experience in the makeup industry and working in retail, and invested their life savings to create 5 shades that sold out the minute they launched online in May of 2013.  Their marketing instinct and unique industry perspective allowed Melt Cosmetics to quickly bridge the gap between social media-centric and professionally acclaimed makeup brands, setting the bar for the independent brands that followed.

The story of Melt is not just another story about two young women who created a business that quickly outgrew their homes. It is about being unafraid to take the risks involved in pursuing your dreams, and the willingness to put customers at the center of it all.

From highly pigmented lipsticks to innovative eye shadow stacks, and highlighters, Melt’s razor-sharp focus on creating cutting edge products that are missing from the market continues to push the boundaries of what quality cosmetics should be.

The Gemini Palette is one of the palettes that really made me want to know more about this brand. 10 bold pigmented shades in matte and metallic textures. Soft warm neutrals to cool olive tones, to satisfy every attitude. This palette is $58.00. 





This palette is speaking to me in so many ways, The Twenty Seven Palette is beyond gorgeous and it needs to be in my eyeshadow collection. These 10 sophisticated shades include gentle taupes, mysterious mauves, warm browns, and passionate terracottas. Uncomplicate your life. This palette could be yours for $58.00. 







If you guys have been reading my blog long enough, you know that I LOVE red lipstick. (It's a sickness, I know) Immortal is such a beautiful red with blue undertones and I love that it only costs $19.00. 









Another thing that I love Melt Cosmetics is that all of their eyeshadows and lipsticks look great on every skin tone. Well, beauty lovers, I hope that you all have enjoyed this beauty blog post for this Thursday. I love you all so much and until next time, Stay Beautiful. 

For Business Opportunities Or PR, My Email Is: Lifeofafashionblogger@yahoo.com



If You Want To Send Me Some  Stuff  To Review For My Blog Or Just Write Me A Letter:

Breanne Peterson

1609 Summerhouse St

Elizabethtown NC 28337



My Instagram:




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Just Wearing My Colorful Coat In The Winter, Is That A Crime.

I Wear Many Jackets

How To Look Chic In The Heat