Plus Sized Website That You Need To Know About: Chic Soul

 Hello to all of my favorite fashionable people. I hope that all of you are having a great Sunday and are staying as safe as possible. 

I don't believe in the ridiculous beauty norms that society tells us to live by I believe that EVERYONE is beautiful, whether you are skinny or plus size, my advice to you is to own it and embrace it. I'm a curvy girl and I make no apologies for that,  I came a long way for being 320 lbs (My highest weight ever.) I always LOVED fashion but at the time fashion didn't love me back. Growing up, I long for a website that offered fashionable clothing for prices under $100.00.

One day, I was on the internet and I was looking for some plus size websites that I've never heard of before and this website popped up. Chic Soul is literally my dream closet that I want for myself, all of the clothing is definetely my style and I love the prices as well. Chic Soul is starting to become the fastest growing online boutique that provides curvy women the current trendy, fashionable clothes they need and want to feel fabulous and chic. Their sizes range from XL-3X. 

I'm trying to hold my pure excitement that Fall is only a few weeks away, but I think that this dress will get me through it. This is called the Boho Bouquet Dress and it's gorgeous. I love the floral print and the little touch of Boho mixed in there, this would be pefect for the Fall season with some tights and booties. This dress currently sold out their website, but I still put the link down below for you guys to see of they have restocked it. 



https://chicsoul.com/collections/short-dresses/products/boho-bouquet-dress-cream?variant=40928811860


I'm counting down the days that I can wear my sweaters and boots again. This is my favorite colors to wear during the Fall and Winter. This is called the Angel In Your Sweater and I love the little details in the sweater itself. This sweater also comes in 1X-3X and the price is $50.00. 



https://chicsoul.com/collections/the-fall-edit/products/angel-in-you-sweater-burgundy?variant=32093588226137


I want to know what's your all time favorite plus sized websites that you all love to shop from. I hope that you all have a safe Sunday and have enjoyed this blog post. I love you all so much and until next time, Stay Beautful. 


For Business Opportunities Or PR, My Email Is: Lifeofafashionblogger@yahoo.com

If You Want To Send Me Some  Stuff  To Review For My Blog Or Just Write Me A Letter.


Breanne Peterson

1609 Summerhouse St

Elizabethtown NC 28337


My Instagram:

Instagram.com/breanne_idell

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Just Wearing My Colorful Coat In The Winter, Is That A Crime.

I Wear Many Jackets

How To Look Chic In The Heat