Black Owned Business That You Need To Know About: Kreyole Essence

 What going on my fellow beauty lovers, I hope that you are doing well and having a great Thursday and always wearing your masks to not only to protect yourself but to protect others around you.

Having a hair care routine is essential for my self-care. Growing up, I had problems with my hair for the longest time, and having eczema caused me to have a very dry scalp and caused me to have dandruff. I changed the products that used and added the things that I needed for my hair type, including adding Castor Oil. I didn't know that Castor Oil has so many health benefits not just for hair but for the skin as well. 

I was watching the BET Her series About Her Business (It's a show about some amazing black women and how they started their businesses from the ground up, I hope that they come back for a second two.) and I saw a new brand that I never heard of before called Kreyole Essence, so as I watched the show, I went on the website and I was impressed the story by the owner'sYve-Car Momperousse story. 

Kreyol Essence brings natural hair, skin, and body products from Haiti to the world. Our eco-friendly formulations are made from pure and natural ingredients with a special focus on dry hair and skin. As a social business, we are maniacal about creating sustainable jobs, protecting and conserving the island’s environment and empowering women. 

They use indigenous ingredients from Caribbean farms. We bask in delight when a customer discovers our century old wonder cure ingredients like sustainably-harvested Haitian Black Castor Oil - the one product you need for perfectly glowing skin, a flake-free scalp and to naturally grow hair, eyelashes and eyebrows. Our traditional formulations consist of plant-based oils, herbs, and butters rich in history, moisture, and efficacy. We promise no fillers, no parabens, no sulfates, and no synthetic dyes. Did I mention that she was on the ABC show Shark Tank. 

The Haitian Black Castor Oil is Considered to be the Liquid Gold of the Caribbean, our 100% pure Haitian Black Castor Oil promotes thick, shiny and long hair. Loaded with omega fatty acids and Vitamin E, our intense moisturizing oil also helps to regrow and thicken eyebrows and eyelashes while soothing muscle aches, and fading stretch marks naturally. This retails for a very affordable price at $18.00. This is also sold at Ulta Beauty for $18.00. 



https://kreyolessence.com/collections/tradisyon/products/haitian-black-castor-oil-l-huile-de-ricin-lwil-maskriti

https://www.ulta.com/haitian-black-castor-oil-original?productId=pimprod2013570


The Creator Yve-Car Momperousse


Castor Oil has helped not just help my hair, but my skin as well. I think that you all should add castor oil in you routine. Well beauty obsessed, I hope that all of you have enjoyed this blog post, I love you all so much and until next time, Stay Beautiful. 

For Business Opportunities Or PR, My Email Is: Lifeofafashionblogger@yahoo.com

If You Want To Send Me Some  Stuff  To Review For My Blog Or Just Write Me A Letter.



Breanne Peterson

1609 Summerhouse St

Elizabethtown NC 28337


My Instagram:

Instagram.com/breanne_idell


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Just Wearing My Colorful Coat In The Winter, Is That A Crime.

I Wear Many Jackets

How To Look Chic In The Heat