On My Beauty Wishlist: Pat McGrath Mothership V Bronze Seduction Eyeshadow Palette

Happy Thursday Beauty Lovers, I hope that all of you are doing well and staying safe right now. I've been waiting to be to get back to y'all to tell you about the latest things in the beauty world that I've lusting over for the longest time and I needed to tell you all about it. 

Pat McGrath is a Legend in the beauty world, in fact, The queen of American fashion, Vogue’s Anna Wintour, proclaimed her “the most influential makeup artist in the world.” Britain’s Queen Elizabeth II made her a Member of the Order of the British Empire for services to the fashion and beauty industry. It’s undeniable: Pat McGrath is the most influential and sought-after makeup artist in the world. For more than two decades, Pat McGrath has been conceiving, launching and developing luxury cosmetic brands, countless runway shows, breakthrough advertising campaigns, and editorial spreads. 

Her ascent to the pinnacle of fashion began in the 1990s with an introduction to legendary lensman Steven Meisel by supermodel Amber Valletta. Fast friends and symbiotic collaborators, they’ve created every cover and lead editorial story for every issue of Vogue Italia, indisputably iconic images for leading global publications and countless brand-defining campaigns. A true creator and innovator at the forefront of the multi-billion dollar global beauty industry with an ever-expanding reach on social media, her recent blockbuster success with PAT McGRATH LABS further proves that she’s poised to elevate beauty to even headier altitudes.
 

When I tell you the first time that I saw The Bronze Seduction Eyeshadow Palette on the Pat Mcgrath website, I gagged so much. This palette would be my "everyday palette". The description for this palette is "Succumb to the splendor of ten extravagantly extraterrestrial shades, saturated with pure color and diamond sparkle intensity – ranging from ravishingly radiant rose gold, incendiary crimson and molten metallic bronzes to mesmerizing mattes – presented in a luxurious couture palette". Now the price for this palette is $125.00 on her website and the Sephora website as well. 





If you have this palette, I'm extremely jealous of you and your makeup drawer. I hope that you all have enjoyed this beauty blog post, I love you all so much and until next time, Stay Beautiful. 


 

For Business Opportunities Or PR, My Email Is: Lifeofafashionblogger@yahoo.com


If You Want To Send Me Some  Stuff  To Review For My Blog Or Just Write Me A Letter:

Breanne Peterson

1609 Summerhouse St

Elizabethtown NC 28337

My Instagram:


 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Just Wearing My Colorful Coat In The Winter, Is That A Crime.

I Wear Many Jackets

How To Look Chic In The Heat