Brother Vellies Need To Be In My Closet

I'm so happy to be here with you all again, I hope that all of you are doing well and staying safe in the time that we all are trying to live in. Being in quarantine, I learned to appreciate everything that I have, I love that I still blog and talk to y'all about the things that I love in the fashion world and take your mind of what going on right now.  

Brother Vellies is one of my favorite African American designers for as long as I could remember. I was reading an issue of Essence Magazine and I saw her designs and just being of her creativity. Brother Vellies was founded in 2013 with the goal of keeping traditional African design practices, and techniques alive while also creating and sustaining artisanal jobs. Now handmade artisanally across the globe, Brother Vellies creates luxury accessories that celebrate cultural histories and timeless design.  

Toronto-native and New York City-transplant, Creative Director and Founder Aurora James amassed an impressive resume of fashion industry experience prior to starting Brother Vellies. Her background in fashion, journalism, art, music, photography, and horticulture joins a forever-passion for artisanship, design, and humanitarianism to create truly one-of-a-kind pieces that will remain in your wardrobe forever.

This style of shoe was popular back when I was in high school and to be quite honest with you, I hated them, but if Brother Vellies came out when I was in high school, I would wear the heck out of them, even if it didn't match my outfit. These are named Greg and the western belt buckle really drew me to them, but they are SOLD OUT on the Shopbob website. 







I didn't know that she collaborated with hat designer Gigi Burris and I'm obsessed, I need this hat I ever get to go on a vacation to France. This hat is SOLD OUT on the Webster website. 






How gorgeous are the Dhara Tufted Sandals, I do love a good fluffy shoe and how it adds a little pizazz to an outfit. I love the blush pink of the fur of the shoe and at the same time, I love how neutral the shoe is to wear in everyday life I saw these on the Dreslyn website and it's on sale for $429.00 off of $715.00. 






Brother Vellies, you are an absolute pleasure to see your designs and I can wait to see more from you. I hope that all have enjoyed this blog post. I love you all so and I appreciate all of the love that all of you have given to me and until next time, Stay Beautiful.

For Business Opportunities Or PR, My Email Is: Lifeofafashionblogger@yahoo.com


If You Want To Send Me Some  Stuff  To Review For My Blog Or Just Write Me A Letter:

Breanne Peterson

1609 Summerhouse St

Elizabethtown NC 28337

My Instagram:






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Just Wearing My Colorful Coat In The Winter, Is That A Crime.

I Wear Many Jackets

How To Look Chic In The Heat