Fall Color Trends That You Need To Know About In 2020

 I'm so happy to be back here with you all again. I hope that you are having a relaxing Sunday and staying safe at this moment. 

Now, for some of you lovely people, August is the month before September. But for me as a fashion blogger/lover/consumer, it's the calm before the Fall Fashion Storm. As I read through all of my favorite fashion magazines (and I mean all of them that the mailman delivers to my mailbox, I read them two, three, four times, front to back to be sure that I didn't miss anything) read all of my favorite blogger posts, go on websites and read articles and write down anything that I see about Fall Fashion. I take my fashion very seriously and I hope that you all can see that in every blog post that I do. 

Color is the main focus of why we gravitate towards Fashion in any season, but for me, But Fall Fashion colors are the colors that I love the most. Today's blog post is all about the Fall Fashion that you will be seeing or wearing this season. What can I say, I love my neutrals with a few bold colors thrown in the mix in my wardrobe. 

I don't know about y'all, but the Dion Lee Fall/Winter 2020 Ready-To-Wear Collection SLAYED me with this color called Exuberance. This color was also in the Michael Kors and The Carolina Herrera Fall/Winter 2020 Collections as well. I love the wide Obi belt and the tye-dye skirt.


Hits and Misses: New York Fashion Week Fall 2020 - theFashionSpot


We all can agree that Red and Fall are made for each other, I saw red everywhere on the runways including the Versace and the Ports 1916 Fall/Winter Collections. This dress is from the Alberta Ferretti Fall/Winter 2020 Ready-To-Wear Collection. 


Alberta Ferretti - Fall/Winter 2020 - Milan Fashion Week ...


When I think of the color Peach, Spring and Summer come to mind, But for Fall/Winter 2020, you all can rock peach and look chic at the same time. Runways that I've seen feature this trend was Dion Lee and Khaite but I must say the Fendi Fall/Winter 2020 Ready-To-Wear Collection did it so well. 


Fendi Archives – Vogue Hong Kong


Another feminine color that has been popular for Fall/Winter 2020 is Rose Tan. When I first this on the Altuzarra Fall/Winter Ready-To-Wear Collection, I fell in love. This color has been spotted on the Lanvin Fall/Winter Ready-To-Wear Collection. The Alexander Wang Fall/Winter 2020 Ready-To-Wear Collection was absolutely STUNNING with this dress on the runway. 


Alexander McQueen Fall 2020 Ready-to-Wear Collection - Vogue


I'm not going to lie to y'all, I was a little nervous when I saw that Sliver was going to be a color trend for Fall/Winter 2020, but looking at this trend on the Versace and Alberta Ferretti Fall/Winter 2020 runway shows, I can my mind about this trend. This dress is from a new designer called Ingie from their Fall/Winter 2020 Ready-To-Wear Collection. 


Ingie Paris Ready To Wear Fall Winter 2020 Paris - NOWFASHION


Color is what makes our world bright, can you imagine the world without color. I hope that all of you can brighten someone's world with the color that you are wearing. I hope that all of you have enjoyed this blog post, I love you all so much and until next time, Stay Beautiful. 

For Business Opportunities Or PR, My Email Is: Lifeofafashionblogger@yahoo.com


If You Want To Send Me Some  Stuff  To Review For My Blog Or Just Write Me A Letter:


Breanne Peterson

1609 Summerhouse St

Elizabethtown NC 28337


My Instagram:

Instagram.com/breanne_idell

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Just Wearing My Colorful Coat In The Winter, Is That A Crime.

I Wear Many Jackets

How To Look Chic In The Heat