Coach, Please Forgive Me Of My Fashion Sins

 Hello again to all of my fashion lovers. I hope that all of you are doing well and that you are enjoying your weekend and protecting yourselves at all times. 

As I was growing up, I love everything from the brand, Coach. The obsession for me started when I was in middle school and I received a catalog from Coach in the mail and as I look through the catalog, I love the whole vibe of what the Coach brand meant I  even was saving up to buy a Coach bag of my very own. But all of a sudden, I stopped looking at Coach and I don't know why I stopped being interested in this brand. One day, I was looking in a fashion magazine and I saw a picture of a runway look from Coach, and my love for this brand was reignited ever since.  

If you need a little history of this brand, don't worry I got you. Coach started as a family-run workshop in New York City in 1941. Its six artisans set out with a simple goal: to make beautiful, functional items in modern shapes from the finest leathers. As a pioneer in the leather goods and accessories space, the brand went on to establish itself as the Original American House of Leather. Coach remains inspired by its rich heritage, with the spirit of innovation it has had for more than 75 years. Coach is a leading design house of modern luxury accessories and lifestyle collections, with a long-standing reputation built on quality craftsmanship. Defined by a free-spirited, all-American attitude, the brand approaches design with a modern vision, reimagining luxury for today with an authenticity and innovation that is uniquely Coach. All over the world, the Coach name is synonymous with effortless New York style.

The Cassie Crossbody is absolutely beautiful, is smaller than the original, (but beautiful none the less) and made for days or nights on the go. The polished pebble leather design is finished with a signature turn-lock closure and three interchangeable straps for versatile styling. Detach the crossbody strap and carry it by hand with the leather and chain top handles together or separately. The Cassie is $295.00.


https://www.coach.com/coach-cassie-crossbody-19/88346.html?dwvar_color=B4%2FBK&search=true

https://www.nordstrom.com/s/coach-cassie-leather-crossbody-bag/5227731?origin=category-personalizedsort&breadcrumb=Home%2FBrands%2FCOACH&color=black

The Coach Spring/Summer 2020 Ready-To-Wear Collection was something that you have fashion dreams about. Every piece was more stunning after another, including this piece. I need this dress in my life and in my closet. I love how the red sandals add a little pop to the dress. 


Now there's nothing that I didn't LOVE about the Coach Fall/Winter 2020 Ready-To-Wear Collection. The whole collection flowed so well and this red and black dress is calling me. 


Coach, I would love to apologize for just giving up on you. Your brand is so underrated and I'll support you. Fashion lovers, I hope that all of you have enjoyed this blog post,  I love all so much and Thank You for all of the support and until next time, Stay Beautiful. 

For Business Opportunities Or PR, My Email Is: Lifeofafashionblogger@yahoo.com

If You Want To Send Me Some  Stuff  To Review For My Blog Or Just Write Me A Letter:


Breanne Peterson

1609 Summerhouse St

Elizabethtown NC 28337


My Instagram:

Instagram.com/breanne_idell


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Just Wearing My Colorful Coat In The Winter, Is That A Crime.

I Wear Many Jackets

How To Look Chic In The Heat