Christopher John Rogers, Style Me Please

 What's going on Fashion Lovers, I hope that all of you are doing well and were as safe as possible in the world that we live in right now. For as long as I remember, Fashion was such a unifying force that brings everyone together, so I hope that my fashion blog posts will be a unifying force in your life.  

If you haven't heard of Christopher John Rogers (and y'all need to) because his designs are something that the Fashion world needs to see. The Louisiana-born designer, who now works out of a studio in New York, is known for grand designs that aim to toe the line between exuberance and pragmatism. After winning the CFDA/Vogue Fashion Fund Great show by the way.) in 2019 and $400,000 prize and a year’s business mentorship, he has quickly become an awards-season favorite for stylists looking to bring a sense of grandiosity to their clients. He's a SCAD graduate who’s work gracefully blends elements of old Hollywood with a contemporary vision, a designer who is Black, queer and expressive of their creativity in such a unique way, is a designer to watch.

These pictures are from his Spring/Summer 2020 Ready-To-Wear Collection, all of the designs remind me of the clothing that I see on the FX Show, Pose. Now the first piece that I'm going to talk about is this dress that I saw is so gorgeous. I love the mixture of the plaid and the gingham and the hair and makeup just complete the look.




If the word extra had a picture, this would be it. High necks are on-trend at the moment and this reminds so much of the '80s. 



Barbie would look so SICKERING IN THIS DRESS. The creamsicle orange is so feminine and the hot pink heels are the finishing touch.



Kat Graham is one of my style icons, and when I saw her in this dress when she was at the CFDA Awards, I knew I wanted in my closet. I love the bow detailing on the neck and the color is beautiful.





Christopher John Rogers, You are a beam of light in the fashion world that we all need to know about and I so glad that you are letting the world see your designs and your creativity. I hope that all of you have enjoyed this blog post, I love you all so much and until next time, Stay Beautiful.

For Business Opportunities Or PR, My Email Is: Lifeofafashionblogger@yahoo.com


If You Want To Send Me Some  Stuff  To Review For My Blog Or Just Write Me A Letter:


Breanne Peterson

1609 Summerhouse St

Elizabethtown NC 28337

My Instagram:




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Just Wearing My Colorful Coat In The Winter, Is That A Crime.

I Wear Many Jackets

How To Look Chic In The Heat