The Gloves Is Always On In Fashion

Well, this blog post is not going to type itself. Hello and Happy Sunday to all of my fashion lovers. I hope that you all are doing well and trying your best to make sense of what going on in our world right now.  I just pray that we all will see better days in the near future.

This is the second blog post that I've done talking about Fall trends, and I know what many of you are thinking, We're still in Spring and Summer is only a couple weeks away why on earth are you talking about Fall Fashion trends. Well, fashionable people, the answer is pretty clear and simple. As a fashion blogger, it's my job to tell you guys about the latest trends and fashion brands that I think are interesting and I think that you would enjoy and would tell your, friends and family, about even though it's a few months early.

As I was reading this month's Elle Magazine, I saw that Gloves was a huge trend on the Fall/Winter 2020 fashion runways. Now we all know that gloves are associated with Disney princesses, debutantes from the '50s, and wearing princess-like gowns on your wedding day. But I feel that this trend is elevated to a coolness that only fashion knows how to do and I wouldn't be surprised to see this trend on many of the different bloggers that will style this into their street style.

Richard Quinn is a UK based designer that has really has been getting a following lately, I mean Queen Elizabeth did come to one of his shows. This is from his Fall/Winter 2020 Ready-To-Wear Collection, I love the whole bling aspects of this collection.



Bella Hadid is serving all of the modern-day Audrey Hepburn vibes in the Marc Jacobs Fall/Winter 2020 Ready-To-Wear Collection.




Now, this trend is not for everyone, but I figured that I should let you know about this trend. I hope that all of you fashionable loved this blog post, I love you all so much and until next time, Stay Beautiful.


For Business Opportunities Or PR My Email: Lifeofafashionblogger@yahoo.com


If You Want To Send Me Some  Stuff  To Review For My Blog Or Just Write Me A Letter:

Breanne Peterson

1609 Summerhouse St

Elizabethtown NC 28337

My Instagram:





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Just Wearing My Colorful Coat In The Winter, Is That A Crime.

I Wear Many Jackets

How To Look Chic In The Heat