On My Beauty Cabinet Wishlist: The Foreo Lunar Three And Clarins Gentle Forming Cleasner With Shea Butter

Hello again and Happy Thursday to you all of my fellow beauty lovers, I hope that you are doing well during this crazy time that we all are witnessing right now. I feel that we are going to see better days soon what can I say, I'm totally an optimistic person, well I try to be. 

I believe that this is the first time that I've talked about two skincare brands that I wanted in my skincare cabinet before. As I have gotten older, I have really been into skincare. Being in my early thirties, I just feel that investing in your skincare and what you use to cleanse your skin is the ultimate act of self-care and your skin will Thank You. I was really lucky to not have major skin problems such as acne as a teenager but some of my girlfriends really went through it.and it was not fun to see my friends not feeling confident in their skin. 

I was first introduced to Foreo when I was watching their Nighttime routine and I wanted to know more about this brand. The Luna skincare devices have taken the industry by storm, becoming a premium facial care benchmark. In just six years we’ve gone from two employees at our Swedish headquarters in 2013, to over 3,000 beautiful people worldwide. Luna 3 is the ultimate addition to your cleansing ritual. Featuring upgraded T-Sonic pulsations at 16 different intensities, Luna 3 blasts away dirt, oil, and makeup residue in only one minute. With an improved design that offers longer and softer silicone touchpoints and app-connected firming massage routines, The  Luna 3 is the best way to get the youthful glow you've always dreamed of. This one is geared for sensitive skin, but they also have one for combination and normal skin. I suffered from sensitive skin for years and I'm dying to try it soon. The price for this one is $199.00. 





Now that I got the Luna 3 (Not Now, But Hopefully Soon.) I need a cleanser to skin my skin in tip-top shape I was reading the May issue of Harper's Bazaar magazine and I saw this cleanser from Clarins and I  noticed that it has Shea Butter in it. So, I went on the Clarins website, and now, I need this in my beauty cabinet. The Clarins Gentle Forming Cleanser is a Non-drying, creamy facial cleanser with nourishing Shea Butter and Pro-Vitamin B5 water-activates into a silky foam that rinses away impurities, trapped make-up, excess oils, and dead surface cells while respecting the skin’s natural moisture balance. This gentle formula also helps neutralize the drying effects of hard water as well. The price of this cleanser is $26.00.

Gentle Foaming Cleanser With Shea Butter - Dry Skin - Clarins


I hope that you take the time to show yourself a little bit of self-love, Thank You so much for reading this blog post and until next time, Stay Beautiful.

For Business Opportunities Or PR, My Email Is: Lifeofafashionblogger@yahoo.com


If You Want To Send Me Some  Stuff  To Review For My Blog Or Just Write Me A Letter:

Breanne Peterson

1609 Summerhouse St

Elizabethtown NC 28337

My Instagram:




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Just Wearing My Colorful Coat In The Winter, Is That A Crime.

I Wear Many Jackets

How To Look Chic In The Heat