Coming Up Daisies

Hello again my fellow fashion lovers, I so grateful and blessed to be here with you all talking about the thing that makes me happy more than anything in the world, Fashion. I hope that all of you had a great day stayed as safe as possible.

If there's anything that reminds me of the '90s, it's daisies. Daisies are just so feminine, playful and so classic at the same time. When I was growing up, I would get the Delia*s catalog in the mail (SO sad that they are not in the business of fashion anymore and not making catalogs to.) and their little symbol was a daisy. One day as I was enjoying a snack after I got done with a long class I was reading an issue Marie Claire Magazine and I saw a pair of Dolce And Gabbana that had daisies all of them from their Fall/Winter 2015 Ready-To-Wear Collection. Now for Spring/Summer 2020, Daisies are here and definitely a fashion statement if you want to be noticed. 

Stella McCartney Spring/Summer 2020 Ready-To-Wear Collection was in one word, STUNNING. I love how she incorporated the daisy trend in this dress without going overboard.   



Y'all I've slept on Paco Rabanne (Fashion Gods Please Forgive Me) His Spring/Summer 2020 Ready-To-Wear Collection was a fashion obsession that I'm still talking about. I love the effect of the daisies, it gives the vibe of being painted on and I love how the belt defined the model's waist.



This is a dress from the Dolce And Gabanna Spring/Summer 2016 Ready-To-Wear Collection. The mix of Daisy and Rose print gives a little feminine mix.
 

Karlie Kloss and Yara Shahidi are both wearing a Moncler Genius x Richard Quinn jacket with these large daisies. This jacket retails for $2,095. 




So Daisies are definitely a fashion do for the Spring And Summer and I love it, I hope that all of you have enjoyed this blog post, I love you all so much and until next time, Stay Beautiful.

For Business Opportunities Or PR, My Email Is: Lifeofafashionblogger@yahoo.com


If You Want To Send Me Some  Stuff  To Review For My Blog Or Just Write Me A Letter:

Breanne Peterson

1609 Summerhouse St

Elizabethtown NC 28337

My Instagram:



 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Just Wearing My Colorful Coat In The Winter, Is That A Crime.

I Wear Many Jackets

How To Look Chic In The Heat