I Only Take My Fashion XXL

Happy Tuesday everyone, I hope that you all had a great day and are staying safe out there. I pray that any of my blog posts bring you joy and a little distraction to what going on in the world right this second.

I was reading an old magazine that I had and I saw something that really made me think of my childhood, An Oversized jean jacket. It reminds so much of the '90s grunge and hip-hop videos that I watched all the time. I feel that the '90s (besides the '50s, '60s, and '70s ) are my favorite periods of fashion to study. Looking back on trends from this time period has influenced me so much. One reason that I love this trend is that you can pair this with jeans and combat boots, a floral dress, or a longer maxi dress, another reason why I love this trend is that it is seasonless.  I learned that trends such as the oversized jean jacket are just that one trend that is had a  laidback feel and let's be honest, who doesn't want that in their fashion these days. 

This is how I would wear this during the Fall and Winter, The turtleneck go so well with the lighter parts of the jacket. The oversized jean jacket is from Missguided and the price is $36.00. from $72.00.



The last two jackets are from Nasty Gal and Pretty Little Thing, but the Nasty Gal jacket is SOLD out on their website. But the Pretty Little Thing Oversized Jean Jacket is only $36.00. I love both of these jackets because of their washes and how they would go perfectly with just about everything in my closet.






I cross my fingers and wish that all of my fashion lovers love Oversized Jean Jackets just as much as I do. I hope that all of you have enjoyed this Blog Post for this Tuesday, I love you all so much and until next time, Stay Beautiful.

For Business Opportunities Or PR, My Email Is: Lifeofafashionblogger@yahoo.com


If You Want To Send Me Some  Stuff  To Review For My Blog Or Just Write Me A Letter:

Breanne Peterson

1609 Summerhouse St

Elizabethtown NC 28337

My Instagram:



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Just Wearing My Colorful Coat In The Winter, Is That A Crime.

I Wear Many Jackets

How To Look Chic In The Heat