Of Course We Love Cortnie

I want to wish a Happy Sunday to all of my fellow fashion lovers out there.  During this time, I hope that you are staying safe, and helping out as many people as you can.

I feel that I'm the luckiest girl in the world, I get to do what I love to fashion blogging. Although I'm not getting paid to do this yet, I love reporting to y'all the latest trends and up and coming designers that y'all need to know. During this time, I learned that there are so many African American fashion designers that don't really the attention that they deserve. As a black fashion blogger myself, I feel this is my duty to show y'all some dope fashion designers and maybe you will love them as much as I do. 

As many of you lovely people know, I have a love (Okay, An obsession) with handbags. It all started when I saw the Classic Quilted Chanel Bag and as they all say, The rest is history. The brand that I'm mentioning today in this blog post is Love, Cortnie. A black-owned handbag company that does handbags in such a high fashion way that I want to tell you guys about it.  It all started during the Summer of 2011. Cortnie had always wanted to learn how to sew, but never made the time to actually learn. That August she was in between jobs, and well, finally had the time. 

A week after she learned to sew she opened my Etsy shop with just 3 bags available. Today, She has done over 200 different styles and branched out from clutches into making totes, bucket bags, waist bags, backpacks & accessories. She wanted to create something that everyone could enjoy but couldn't necessarily be found just anywhere. With every piece handmade by her.


Now I didn't understand the whole cardholder thing for the longest time, but now I'm converted. I don't want to carry around with me all the time. I love this cardholder with this Black and White calf hair print because I can find it in my bag and the print is so fashion-forward. This cardholder is only $32.00.

NEW! Envelope Card Holder - Black & White Calf Hair - Love Cortnie


Of course Keke I love you. I love bucket bags anyway, but this bag is hitting all of my fashion feels. These bags come in several different colors prints and finishes and the Keke is $258.00. 

KeKe Leather Bucket Bag - Love Cortnie


Signed, Blake is one of my favorite fashion bloggers. Her style is just GAG worthy. I remember reading her blog post and I saw her carrying a bag from Love, Cortnie. 




The Color Me Roll Down Leather Statement Clutch is definitely on my wishlist. One thing that I love about this clutch is that you can pick out what you want it to be. It comes in several colors but you can also pick it out in Neon leather, Calf Hair, and Metallic leather as well. This clutch is $165.00. 





I feel that we all can do our part and support more Black-Owned businesses because they deserve to have their voices heard. I hope that all of you have enjoyed this blog post, I love you all so much and until next time, Stay Beautiful.

Love, Cortnie Website: http://lovecortnie.com


For Business Opportunities Or PR, My Email Is: Lifeofafashionblogger@yahoo.com


If You Want To Send Me Some  Stuff  To Review For My Blog Or Just Write Me A Letter:

Breanne Peterson

1609 Summerhouse St

Elizabethtown NC 28337

My Instagram:


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mini Bags Who Dis

I'm Just Wearing My Colorful Coat In The Winter, Is That A Crime.

I Wear Many Jackets