On My Summer Fashion Wishlist: Jaquemus Le Panier Soleli Basket Bag

Hello to all of my fellow fashionistas, I hope that you all had a great day and were safe while doing so. Since I've been in quarantine, I really have been looking at a lot of new fashion designers, bloggers, and trends more than ever before. I feel that there are so many amazing and fashionable people that deserved more recognition than what they are getting.  

I don't know about you but when it comes to the Spring and Summer, and that is a straw bag. They just go well with the season. It so easy, feminine, fresh, and so chic and it pairs so well with a white dress and many other things in your closet. A few days ago, I was reading the Summer issue of Dominio Magazine and saw this bag from Jaquemus. Jaquemus is one of my favorite fashion designers because of it's unique and feminine designs. When I saw the Le Panier Soleli Basket Bag, I immediately thought of the days by the pool or long days at the beach. I love the shape of the bag and the yellow leather details on the bag and the fact that you can carry it two different ways. The price of this bag on the Jaquemus website is $468.00. but there are a couple that I found on other websites that I think you all would appreciate it.  









I hope that you own at least one straw bag for your Spring and Summer wardrobe and I hope that you all have enjoyed this blog post. I love all so much and until next time, Stay Beautiful.

For Business Opportunities Or PR My Email: Lifeofafashionblogger@yahoo.com


If You Want To Send Me Some  Stuff  To Review For My Blog Or Just Write Me A Letter:

Breanne Peterson

1609 Summerhouse St

Elizabethtown NC 28337

My Instagram:


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Just Wearing My Colorful Coat In The Winter, Is That A Crime.

I Wear Many Jackets

How To Look Chic In The Heat