Fisherman Can Be Fashionable Too

Hello Fashion lovers, I hope that all of you are doing well and staying safe in the world that we all live in right now. We need to love one another and embrace our differences now more than ever. I love all of you that read my blog posts from all over the world and I appreciate all of your support. 

One day as I was reading the June issue of Instyle, I noticed that Fisherman Sandals were going to be a trend for Spring/Summer 2020. Now I know for a lot of people that the image of a fisherman itself isn't fashionable at all, but I really think that this trend is really chic and comfortable. I have said this before in many of my blog posts, as I get older, I want my Spring/Summer shoes to not only be fashionable but comfortable as well. (I want people to be around me because I wore the right shoes). I'm now shifting towards comfortable, classic, effortless, things that I know that I can wear over and over again and I feel that I could wear these fisherman sandals all throughout the Summer.

The first two fisherman sandals are from ASOS. The brown pair are from a brand called ASRA, the heel height is perfect for Summer and the color is just beautiful. The price for these are $79.00. The second pair is from Dr. Martens, The Geraldo are so incredibly chic and I love the caged factor and the gunmetal hardware is stunning. The price of this sandal is a little more expensive at $158.00. but you are paying for quality, not quantity. 







Here's a picture of this trend at the Michael Kors Spring/Summer 2020 Ready-To-Wear Collection.



Who knew that Fisherman was really stylish after all. I hope that all of you fashionable people have enjoyed this blog post. I love each and every one of you so much and until next time, Stay Beautiful.

For Business Opportunities Or PR My Email: Lifeofafashionblogger@yahoo.com


If You Want To Send Me Some  Stuff  To Review For My Blog Or Just Write Me A Letter:

Breanne Peterson

1609 Summerhouse St

Elizabethtown NC 28337

My Instagram:






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Just Wearing My Colorful Coat In The Winter, Is That A Crime.

I Wear Many Jackets

How To Look Chic In The Heat