I'm Obsessed With: Brock Collection

Hello to all of my fellow fashion lovers, I hope that you all are doing well in the world despite the current circumstances. I pray for all of you to stay safe and try your best to stay positive.   

I have a mild, okay a huge obsession with Brock Collection ever since I saw a dress that was in a fashion magazine a few years back and I fell in love with their designs. Brock Collection is a women’s luxury ready-to-wear label founded by Laura Vassar Brock and Kristopher Brock in 2014. The Los Angeles-based house was established out of a shared aesthetic intellect between the two designers one that draws equally from a sun-kissed, natural élan and a sophisticated, down-to-earth composite of beauty.
The result is that Brock Collection occupies a rarefied space of lived-in romance and thoughtful whimsy; it connects the dazzling and not always easy to traverse threads between uptown polish and boardwalk ease. And, as the line has grown, its hallmarks have remained: a combined sense of opulence and purpose, a focus on craft and cut, and a resultant signature of distinct yet universally lovely charm.

And their love story is fit for a fashion fairytale, The pair met in New York City while attending Parsons School of Design. Their partnership began when Kris asked Laura to be a fit model for a wedding dress that he'd created. From that day forth, the two discovered that they functioned better as a team, and continued to collaborate on
design projects that would later culminate in the formation of Brock Collection. After Parsons, Kris would sharpen his skills as a tailor while freelance assisting at runway shows for brands including Calvin Klein, Diane von Furstenberg, and Tommy Hilfiger. Laura worked under the designer Olivier Theyskens’ during his tenure at Theory. Their resumés shine through in their approach. Brock Collection’s fits and structures are impeccable and innovative, and its quality is top-bar every piece is made with a couture-like exactitude while remaining usable in the everyday.

The Spring/Summer 2018 Ready-To-Wear Collection from Brock Collection is something that I still have dreams about until this day. So feminine and romantic and I need every single piece from this collection. 






Brock Collection Fall/Winter 2020-21 Collection is absolute PERFECTION. Every single piece in the collection is so well designed.


Brock Collection, I'll forever be a fan of your work. Keep doing your beautiful work and inspiring people. I hope that you all have all enjoyed this blog post, I love you all so much and until next time, Stay Beautiful.



For Business Opportunities Or PR My Email: Lifeofafashionblogger@yahoo.com


If You Want To Send Me Some  Stuff  To Review For My Blog Or Just Write Me A Letter:

Breanne Peterson

1609 Summerhouse St

Elizabethtown NC 28337

My Instagram:





 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Just Wearing My Colorful Coat In The Winter, Is That A Crime.

I Wear Many Jackets

How To Look Chic In The Heat