On My Beauty Cabinet Wishlist: DHC Skincare

I feel so grateful to be here with you again. Happy Thursday my fellow beauty lovers, I hope that you all are doing well in the world that we live in right now. 

I've struggled with finding the right products that would not upset my skin. Before turning 30, I tried to have a skincare routine that worked for me. Now that I've turned 30 I learned to have a skincare routine is essential. I have dry and sensitive skin and I have to be VERY selective of what I introduced my skincare routine or my skin will be an irritated and red mess. I wanted to try this brand out for the longest time ever since I was in high school. 

My aunt received the DHC Skincare catalogs in the mail and I was intrigued about this brand. So the next day as I was in Computer Skills class, I researched this brand and I was impressed with the company and what they stand for. Their philosophy is that they wholeheartedly embrace the Japanese concept of wabi-sabi that teaches there is beauty in imperfection. According to wabi-sabi, each of us is “perfectly imperfect.”  I believe that as women we need to stop trying to live up with the absolutely ridiculous expectations that we constantly have to deal with on a daily basis. DHC originally began in 1972 as an educational translation company in Japan, DHC (standing for Daigaku Honyaku Center) made its foray into skincare when a visionary Japanese entrepreneur had the idea to create superior skincare products utilizing organic olives. For over 40 years, DHC has fused the latest science with traditional botanicals in a quest to revolutionize modern skincare.

This is probably the most famous product from DHC Skincare, It's the Deep Cleansing Oil. This botanical formulation features antioxidant-rich organic olive oil and vitamin E to hydrate, soften and protect against free radical damage, and rosemary leaf oil to invigorate and refresh. It also works great as a makeup brush cleaner. The 2.3 Fl Oz is $14.00, The 10.1 Fl Oz is $40.00, and the 6.7 Fl Oz is 28.00.  






Don't just moisturize during the day, your skin needs hydration at night as well. The Extra Nighttime Moisture Vitamin Rich Night Cream. It’s loaded with botanical ingredients to soothe skin and protective antioxidants to fend off the day’s environmental stresses. Contains olive oil, squalane and vitamin E to hydrate and maintain the skin’s natural moisture barrier, plus hydrolyzed collagen to promote the appearance of elasticity. It's geared for dry skin, but any skin type can use it, The price is $36.00. 




https://www.dhccare.com/extra-nighttime-moisture.html.


The skin around your eyes is the most delicate skin on your body and you need to be sure that it stays hydrated as well. The Concentrated Eye Cream this rich, skin-renewing eye cream that targets fine lines, crow’s feet and dark circles.  Its potent, plant-derived formula provides immediate relief for the most vulnerable, moisture-starved skin.  
Antioxidant-rich organic olive oil, vitamin E, and sodium hyaluronate hydrate skin and help fight free radical damage, while cucumber and ginseng soothe skin.  This retails for $35.00.





My skin is absolutely dry when the Fall and Winter season comes around and I would like to try out The Olive Cleansing Oil and Makeup Remover.  The 100% organic olive oil-based formulation works on the scientific premise that “like attracts like.” This rich, naturally golden-hued olive oil-based cleanser binds with dirt and effortlessly breaks down sunscreen, sebum, and stubborn makeup, like waterproof mascara and eyeliner. The water-soluble formula rinses away without any oily feel. Its silky feel and delicate, natural aroma make cleansing your face feel like a luxurious spa experience. It’s ideal for all skin types and concerns, but the driest, dehydrated skin will find extra relief. It retails for $32.00.






DHC Skincare also offers face masks, lip products, and hair care products as well. I hope that you all have enjoyed this beauty blog post for this Thursday, I love you all so much and until next time, Stay Beautiful.

For Business Opportunities Or PR My Email: Lifeofafashionblogger@yahoo.com


If You Want To Send Me Some  Stuff  To Review For My Blog Or Just Write Me A Letter:

Breanne Peterson

1609 Summerhouse St

Elizabethtown NC 28337

My Instagram:


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Just Wearing My Colorful Coat In The Winter, Is That A Crime.

I Wear Many Jackets

How To Look Chic In The Heat