Do You Dare To Wear Mermaid Hair

Hello again beauty lovers, I hope that all of you are doing well and trying to spread as much love and positivity as much as possible. I love every single one of you and I deeply appreciate all of the love and support that you give me and my blog on a daily basis. 

I was on Facebook a few weeks ago and I saw this new hair trend on one of my friend's pages and that new hair trend is, Mermaid Hair. Now don't get me wrong, I love a good Mermaid moment but for me to look like one at my age is a NO GO.  Mermaid's hair is a hair color trend that infuses two or more pastels or vivids onto long, beach waves hair. Luscious lengthy hair plus waves plus a whole lot of magical fashion colors. This trend is right on track to becoming everyone’s next favorite hair color! Multi-toned pastels and vivids make this style intensely fun to wear, aside from all the attention that you’ll receive. I've seen this hair trend styled in every way,  From tight, small curls to soft, big waves they are the usual styling done to complete the display of different fashion shades.

I love the beautiful jewel tones of the model's hair. 



This is a unique twist on this trend, I love how they kept a little bit of the model's hair to tone the colors down.




Mermaid Hair is for the "Cool Kids and I'm just that cool. But with that being said, I hope that you all have enjoyed this beauty blog post I love you all so much and until next time, Stay Beautiful.

For Business Opportunities Or PR My Email: Lifeofafashionblogger@yahoo.com


If You Want To Send Me Some  Stuff  To Review For My Blog Or Just Write Me A Letter:

Breanne Peterson

1609 Summerhouse St

Elizabethtown NC 28337

My Instagram:


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Just Wearing My Colorful Coat In The Winter, Is That A Crime.

I Wear Many Jackets

How To Look Chic In The Heat