Do The White Thing

Hello, my fashion lovers. I hope that you are doing well and trying to stay safe and spreading positivity everywhere you go. 

We all know that Spring is in full swing and Summer is right around the corner, there is nothing chicer than wearing white. I love wearing white during the Spring and Summer because it just looks so feminine, fresh, and always on-trend. Now when I first starting to wearing white, I felt that I was a walking advertisement to throw stuff on, and until this day, I'm even cautious when I wear white. (I'm really the most accident-prone person ever in life.)  This blog post was inspired by a magazine article that I was reading and I saw a woman wearing a white dress carrying a wooden bag and looking very chic. I get inspired for my own Spring/Summer fashion choices by reading fashion magazines and blogs and I feel inspired to wear a white dress throughout the Summer and maybe into Fall as well.

I saw this dress on Fashion Nova and I love the firm fit of this dress and you can wear this on a night out with the girls or date night with your sweetheart. This dress is called The Perfectly Polished Ruched Midi Dress on it costs $37.99.



I've wanted a pair of Superga sneakers for a long time and I saw these on the Superga website and I need these in my closet, the asking price for the Cotu Classic is $65.00.
 





Can we all agree that Jennifer Lopez is a forever style queen, This all-white look is ICONIC?



Fashion Jackson looks so feminine in this white dress, I love all of the detailing of the dress and the neutral accessories.




I hope that all of you will wear an all-white outfit for the Summer or whenever you want to make a killer fashion statement. I hope that all of you fashionable have enjoyed this Blog Post and it has inspired you so much, I love you all so much and until next time, Stay Beautiful.

For Business Opportunities Or PR My Email: Lifeofafashionblogger@yahoo.com


If You Want To Send Me Some  Stuff  To Review For My Blog Or Just Write Me A Letter:

Breanne Peterson

1609 Summerhouse St

Elizabethtown NC 28337

My Instagram:




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mini Bags Who Dis

I'm Just Wearing My Colorful Coat In The Winter, Is That A Crime.

I Wear Many Jackets