Black Woman Beauty Brand That You Need To Know About: Beauty Bakerie

Happy Thursday my fellow beauty lovers, I hope that you doing well and trying your absolute best to stay safe and loving one another in the world that we live in at the moment. 

One thing that I love about being a beauty blogger is finding beauty brands to tell y'all about every Thursday. I feel as a beauty blogger, it's my duty to promote smaller makeup brands that don't get the recognization that they deserve, including black-owned makeup companies. I've always felt that God gave me this platform to tell you about these companies for you to try them out for yourselves and maybe you can tell your friends and family about it. 

I've first came to know about Beauty Bakerie when I saw a black Youtuber talking about this brand as she was doing a Get Ready With Me Video, so I decided to check out this brand for myself and when I tell you that I loved the creator's story, I knew that I had to support. Cashmere Nicole knew that she wanted to start her own business when she was only nine years old (It's never too early to be ambitious). Her mother would take her to the library to read books about starting a business. At age 14, she would pitch her ideas to the Board Of Directors and would hear nothing back from them. After having her daughter Jasmyn at the age of 16, she knew she wanted to give her child the things that she didn't have she had to sign up for food stamps, rent, and utility assistance and worked as much as I could while taking courses to complete high school and begin college. She realized that after battling breast cancer, she learned that she wanted to make her dream of starting a beauty brand into a reality and that's when Beauty Bakerie was born. Another thing that I love about this beauty brand is that it Vegan, Cruelty-Free, Paraben Free, and Smudge Proof. 

The first thing that made me want to learn more about this brand was the Oat Transculent Flour Setting Powder. This finely-milled, gluten-free, vegan, Setting Powder allows you to set your concealer and foundation in place for a long day's wear. This amazing, colorless formula puts the oily face battle to rest. With an HD feature, it will noticeably blur your pores and soften your complexion leaving you with a beautiful, matte finish.  This cost $24.00, isn't the packaging adorable.




I'm highly upset that the Proof Is In The Pudding is SOLD OUT on their website, but best believe I will have this one in my collection. With 4 mattes and 5 shimmers this neutral eyeshadow palette with satisfying all your cravings! This palette has subtle shades perfect for day wear and deeper shadows to transition to nighttime as well. Our palettes are hard-pressed so there’s minimal fallout.  






As many of you lovely people know, I love a good lipstick. It makes me feel so confident about myself. So when I saw the Lip Whip Matte Lipstick in Cranberry Stiletto I WAS GAGGING. This would be a great lip color for Christmas or Valentine's Day this matte lipstick comes in various other colors as well This cost only $24.00.  






The Owner and Creator of Beauty Bakerie, Cashmere Nicole.






On a serious note, if there's one thing that I hate more is another brand taking a smaller brand idea and claiming it as theirs and not even apologizing for that. It proves to me that you lack originality.  And with that being said, I hope that you all have enjoyed this beauty blog post for this Thursday, I love you all so much and until next time, Stay Beautiful.


For Business Opportunities Or PR My Email: Lifeofafashionblogger@yahoo.com


If You Want To Send Me Some  Stuff  To Review For My Blog Or Just Write Me A Letter:

Breanne Peterson

1609 Summerhouse St

Elizabethtown NC 28337

My Instagram:






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mini Bags Who Dis

I'm Just Wearing My Colorful Coat In The Winter, Is That A Crime.

I Wear Many Jackets