And It Was All Yellow, Fashion That Is.

Happy Sunday fashion lovers, I pray that all of you had a blessed day and stay safe out there and spread love and positivity out in the world.

For many of you guys know, I absolutely LOVE the color Yellow. Growing up as a child my mother put me in those overly frilly dresses (fellow '90s kids stand up please.) and my love with the color Yellow began. Yellow is cheerful, sunny, and attracts attention. Active people who feel open and young, like to wear yellow. Those who want to get rid of solitude should wear yellow. It is suitable for yellow fashion accessories for a job interview because it helps us with clear expression. Not only that, but it also encourages rational thinking, improves memory, gives strength, and reinforces self-confidence. When a person is prone to criticism, it should avoid yellow. It may cause irritation, weakness, and encourages egoism. 

The first dress that I'm going to share with you is from an Australian fashion brand called Hello Molly. One day I was on their website and I saw this saturated yellow dress and I loved it so much, the one thing that I loved about that I love about this dress is the ruffle detail on the bottom. This dress is called The Lipstick Lover Dress and the price is $67.00. 



Lucy In The Sky is an LA-based fashion company that I've never heard of before and by what I see here, I'm a new fan. The first dress is called The Capri Ruffle Tie Dress is this beautiful pale yellow. I love that there is a ruffle detail on the bottom and the side of the giving the perfect waist and tied in look. This dress is $44.25 off of the regular price of $59.00. The second dress from Lucy In The Sky is called Sun Goddess dress. I love the design detail and sparkly aspect of this dress at well. This dress is asking for a hot night out in Miami, the price of this dress is $68.93 off of the regular price of $90.91.





Fashion Nova has this dress that I need in my closet, The dress is called The Come To Decide Off The Shoulder Dress. I love the mix of classy and sexy vibes of this dress, you don't have to show off all of your important bits to be noticed. This dress comes in Red and it comes in sizes from XS to a 3X as well. This dress retails for $34.99.





Tory Burch is one of my favorite fashion designers because of her feminine yet modern designs, This piece is from her Spring/Summer 2020 Ready-To-Wear Collection.

Tory Burch Looks To Princess Diana For Inspiration For Spring 2020



Yellow is a color in Fashion that is not going anywhere soon. I hope that all of you have enjoyed this Blog Post for this Sunday, I love you all so much and until next time, Stay Beautiful.

For Business Opportunities Or PR, My Email Is: Lifeofafashionblogger@yahoo.com


If You Want To Send Me Some  Stuff  To Review For My Blog Or Just Write Me A Letter:

Breanne Peterson

1609 Summerhouse St

Elizabethtown NC 28337

My Instagram:


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Just Wearing My Colorful Coat In The Winter, Is That A Crime.

I Wear Many Jackets

How To Look Chic In The Heat