The Trends That You Need To Know For Spring/Summer 2020 Part 1

2020 is the year for perfect fashion vision, Hello fashion lovers, it's the first fashion blog post of the new year and I can't wait to be here with you all again. 

It's a new year which means one thing, new fashions for all of our favorite fashion bloggers to wear at all of the fashion weeks and for all of us fashion lovers and consumers to dissect on how can we wear the things that we see in all of the top fashion magazines in our everyday lives. I've always loved looking through all of the January issues of my favorite fashion magazines such as Harper's Bazaar, Elle Magazine and of course, Vogue (The Fashion Bible). to see all of the fashion trends that we all be looking on the runways for the season. For me, the Spring/Summer season is all about a new beginning of new trends, new colors that everyone will be talking about, new prints, new accessories, and more trends that I like to call "the unsung fashion heroes".

Now the Bermuda Shorts are always on trend in my eyes, they are so chic and it totally reminds me of Jackie O or a woman at the country club in the '80s. Max Mara's collections always knock it out of the park with their designs every year. This gorgeous pair of Bermuda shorts from their Spring/Summer 2020 Ready-To-Wear Collection is just asking me to buy them and wear them all spring and summer long.


The Mini Shorts trends are in full swing this Spring and Summer, I not too keen on wearing shorts that small, but for most of you, have fun. Another fashion designer that I'm in LOVE with is Isabel Marant and this is from her Spring/Summer 2020 Ready-To-Wear Collection.


I've really been looking into Vintage clothing lately including denim. So when I saw that Vintage denim was a hot trend I immediately got so happy. I love this piece from the Givenchy Spring/Summer 2020 Ready-To-Ready Collection. I remember a lot of girls wearing these skirts in the '90s.



And finally, The Super '70s trend is by far my favorite. The '70s is one of my favorite periods of Fashion and I think we can all agree that Chloe can do the '70s trend the best. I absolutely in love with everything that I saw in the Spring/Summer 2020 Ready-To-Wear Collection.



A new year of fashion is always a great idea, I can't wait to see all of the trends that we all will be talking about in 2020. I hope you all have enjoyed this first fashion post of 2020 I love you all so much and until next time, Stay Beautiful.

For Business Opportunities Or PR My Email: Lifeofafashionblogger@yahoo.com


If You Want To Send Me Some  Stuff  To Review For My Blog Or Just Write Me A Letter:

Breanne Peterson
1609 Summerhouse St
Elizabethtown NC 28337

My Instagram:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Just Wearing My Colorful Coat In The Winter, Is That A Crime.

I Wear Many Jackets

How To Look Chic In The Heat