All I Want For 2020 Is New Shoes

Happy Sunday Fashion Lovers. I hope that you all are having a great day and wearing a gorgeous outfit for the world to see.

Every season in the fashion world there's so many shoe trends that we see on the runway but let honest, we don't have thousands of dollars to spend on a pair of shoes that only going to be in style for a few months. And besides, many of our favorite stores such as Zara, Forever 21, and H&M will make a perfect and affordable dupe that we will all buy and have our closet.

 Lace-Up Shoes is always in fashion during the Spring and Summer months, they are just so effortless and sexy. I saw the Versace Spring/Summer 2020 Ready-To-Wear Collection all I love all of the pieces on the runway.


I'm an absolute fan of loafers, they are a closet must-have for men and women. I love what Prada did with their loafers for their Spring/Summer 2020 Ready-To-Wear Collection with heeled loafers and they were gorgeous. 



Another thing that is a Spring and Summer staple is slides. They are a great shoe to have in your closet when you are pressed for time but you still want to look pulled together. The 3.1 Phillip Lim Spring/Summer 2020 Ready-To-Wear Collection was a dream and I wanted every single piece, I need these slides.


I've been interested in minimalism as of late, I'm really trying to wear things that are not too fuzzy and fit into my wardrobe. Jil Sander's Spring/Summer 2020 Ready-To-Wear Collection shoes just spoke Modern Minimalism and they're gorgeous.



I love shoes my mother is an absolute shoe lover, I often tell her that if we were the same shoe size, half of her shoes would be missing. I hope that my fellow fashion lovers enjoyed this blog post for this Sunday. I love you all so much and appreciate the love and support and until next time, Stay Beautiful.

For Business Opportunities Or PR My Email: Lifeofafashionblogger@yahoo.com


If You Want To Send Me Some  Stuff  To Review For My Blog Or Just Write Me A Letter:

Breanne Peterson
1609 Summerhouse St
Elizabethtown NC 28337

My Instagram:


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Just Wearing My Colorful Coat In The Winter, Is That A Crime.

I Wear Many Jackets

How To Look Chic In The Heat