Pearls In My Hair, I Don't Care.

Is it Thursday again, Happy Thursday everyone and I hope that your day was filled with positivity and a great hair accessory to match.

A hair accessory is that one thing that can take your boring hairdo into something more glamorous than you can ever make it out in your mind. I've seen a lot of hair accessories all over the runways for Spring/Summer 2020 and I'm in love with every single hair accessory that I have seen so far. But there's is one hair accessory that is simply feminine and classic and I want to rock this apart of my hair accessory box for 2020.

Pearls were huge last year on the runways and now they are going to be huge for the Spring/Summer 2020 season as well. I love seeing Pearls on the runway as a hair accessory, it such a feminine and timeless piece of jewelry that every woman should have in their collections. I'll be completely honest with you, I was not a fan of pearls at all, I just thought they were for older women that spent their time organizing debutante balls and ran etiquette classes for women who needed it. But now that I'm 29 years old, I changed my tune about pearls.  

Who else loved the Alice and Olivia's Spring/Summer 2020 Ready-To-Wear Collection. I love the dainty pearls that the model has in her hair.



Andrew Gn is one of my favorite designers, his designs are just something that I've never seen before. I love that the model's hair was cornrowed back to really set off the pearls for his Spring/Summer 2020 Ready To Wear Collection.



Pearls are just timeless are feminine and I'm so happy that I changed my mind about them. I hope that you all have enjoyed this beauty post, I love you all so much and until next time, Stay Beautiful.

For Business Opportunities Or PR My Email: Lifeofafashionblogger@yahoo.com


If You Want To Send Me Some  Stuff  To Review For My Blog Or Just Write Me A Letter:

Breanne Peterson
1609 Summerhouse St
Elizabethtown NC 28337

My Instagram:
Instagram.com/breanne_idell

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Just Wearing My Colorful Coat In The Winter, Is That A Crime.

I Wear Many Jackets

How To Look Chic In The Heat