My Closet Must Have: Foley And Corinna

Well hello again my fellow fashion lover and Happy Tuesday to all of you. I hope that you have a great weekend with all of your family and friends and wearing a fabulous outfit while you were at it.

There are so many things that I want in my closet such as a classic Chanel bag, a pair of Gucci Jordaan loafers, a trench coat from Burberry, a Celine and a Louis Vuitton Speedy bag ( I know that they kinda ran their course, but I still them.) and the list go on and on. But there is one thing that I been wanting for the longest time ever since I in middle school.

I was reading Lucky Magazine back in the seventh grade (So sad that they discontinued the magazine) and I notice this bag and I was intrigued to know more about this new bag that I loved and was obsessed with. I completely forgot about Foley And Corinna until I was in high school and I saw the bag that I saw back in seventh grade and my love for this brand came back again. Their bags are so beautiful and trendy. 

The Foley + Corinna story begins with the chance meeting of two girls, Dana and Anna who shared a love of all things fabulous at the Chelsea Art and Antique Market. Dana Foley sold her original creations while Anna Corinna sold her expertly curated vintage clothing. Each had acquired a cult following of downtown fashionistas and established designers who found inspiration in their style. Foley + Corinna has been featured in top fashion magazines like InStyle, Elle, Nylon, Lucky, Vanity Fair, and Teen Vogue. The Label is a natural choice for Hollywood and music style icons, including Taylor Swift, Halle Berry, Heidi Klum, Katy Perry, Drew Barrymore, Leighton Meester, Kim Kardashian, Carrie Underwood, and Blake Lively.

There are many bags that I want from Foley And Corinna, but the FC Lady Tote is the absolute object of my affection, The same bag that I saw in that Lucky Magazine. I love all of the gold hardware on the bag, the shape of the bag is so unique, the leather looks so soft, and the color is so perfect for the Fall. This bag is $148.00 but it so worth it.





I absolutely love handbags and I love how they just complete an outfit. I hope that all of you enjoyed this Blog Post and thank you all for stopping by my blog and until next time, Stay Beautiful.

For Business Opportunities Or PR My Email: Lifeofafashionblogger@yahoo.com


If You Want To Send Me Some  Stuff  To Review For My Blog Or Just Write Me A Letter:

Breanne Peterson
1609 Summerhouse St
Elizabethtown NC 28337

My Instagram:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Just Wearing My Colorful Coat In The Winter, Is That A Crime.

I Wear Many Jackets

How To Look Chic In The Heat