Ella And Mila, Can We Be Friends

Hello again fashion lovers, I hope that you are having a great day filled with positive vibes and your sunscreen on. (Always wear your sunscreen, even if it's cloudy outside) 

As many of you beautiful people know, I absolutely love nail polish. My love for nail polish began when my mother polished my toes for the first time when I was a little girl and the color that I choose was a red color. The way that red nail polish made me feel was as if I was a grown-up and the time and effort that my mother gave to me was so beneficial to me as I was growing up. I never knew that nail polish had some much bad ingredients in them and now more nail polish companies are making more of an effort to use more cleaner ingredients in their nail polishes which is something that I love hearing about.    

I've been a fan of the beauty brand Ella And Mila for the longest time and I often long to have at least one of their nail polishes in my already huge collection. I read about them in a fashion magazine that I was reading years ago and I decided to check them out and I was definitely impressed with their company. Ella And Mila are becoming the most sought after nail polishes. Born from the simple idea of creating an eco-friendly yet high-end product. Initially inspired by the twin daughters (darlingly named Ella and Mila) of one of the founders, the luxury brand took sail. ella+mila releases a new collection of lacquer every couple months, promising on-trend high-fashion shades. 

With a passion for color and dedication to healthy beauty, the founders strive to provide fashion-forward beauty products without compromise. In addition to being chip-resistant, quick-dry and high-shine, Ella And Mila nail colors contain no Toluene, Dibutyl Phthalate (DBP), Formaldehyde, Formaldehyde Resin, Triphenyl Phosphate (TPHP), Xylene or Camphor, making it a seven chemical-free product. But the advantages don't end there! ella+mila polishes are also PETA-certified. 

I absolutely love good red nail polish, and this color called Unwrap Me needs to be in my life



During the Fall and Winter, My go-to is a dark, vampy color. This color is called In Line With Wine and it's stunning.


Another color from Ella And Mila that is just beautiful is La Vie En Rose. Such a great color to have in your collection. 



Spring is right around the corner, and Dulce Amor is right up my alley. It's kinda a mauve lilac color and I think this nail color would look great on any skin tone.




They also launched their own lip products and eyeshadow palettes that I'm obsessed with. Unfortunately, the Blushing and Ultra palettes are sold out on their website but this Velvet Matte liquid lipstick called You Red My Mind is stunning.  










I hope that I've got you into my obsession with Ella And Mila, I hope that you all enjoyed this Beauty Blog Post for this Thursday. I love you all so much and until next time, Stay Beautiful.

Ella And Mila Website: https://www.ellamila.com/

For Business Opportunities Or PR My Email: Lifeofafashionblogger@yahoo.com


If You Want To Send Me Some  Stuff  To Review For My Blog Or Just Write Me A Letter:

Breanne Peterson
1609 Summerhouse St
Elizabethtown NC 28337

My Instagram:


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Just Wearing My Colorful Coat In The Winter, Is That A Crime.

I Wear Many Jackets

How To Look Chic In The Heat