New Spring Bags Trends For 2020

Happy Tuesday everyone I hope that you all are having a great day wherever you are and carrying a stunning bag for everyone to see.

As we all know, handbags are just a key part of our wardrobe in the world today. Everyone needs to put their things in for work or going out with friends, or date night with your sweetheart. Me personally I have to have a handbag with me because I feel more put together and it completes my outfit and it holds all of my essentials such as my wallet, umbrella, my make-up bag, etc. Sometimes when I need a bigger bag, a good tote is something that I gravitate to carry around my laptop, notebook, my charger, a couple of magazines and much more. And when I go out with my friends, a clutch is my go-to to carry my cell phone a lipgloss, and some cash.

I'm in love with Circular Bags for this Spring and Summer, I love the chic and polished look that it has and when I saw the Lanvin Spring/Summer 2020 Ready-To-Wear Collection, I immediately wanted this bag in my collection. The pale blue color is just so beautiful and perfect for the Spring/Summer.



Springtime and Rope Bags just go so well together. and they were everywhere on the Spring/Summer 2020 runways. I love the ease and simplicity of them to carry all of your spring essentials. Both Valentino and Ulla Johnson has captured my heart with both of these bags from their Spring/Summer 2020 collections.




Now, I know what many of you people are thinking, Leather is for the Winter. Believe me, I was the same way but for Spring/Summer 2020 Woven Leather is going to be huge. I think that we can all agree that Bottega Ventega has been killing the fashion game as of late with their shoes and their bags case in point with their Spring/Summer 2020 Ready-To-Wear Collection.



I have seen the whole oversized handbag trend last year and I was not feeling it at all. But for this Spring/Summer 2020, the Shopping Tote trend is super cool. I loved this one from the Jonathan Simkhai Spring/Summer 2020 Ready-To-Wear Collection. 



We all know that the Bum/Fanny Pack trend was absolutely popular last year. But for Spring/Summer 2020, The belt bag is where it's at. Balmain Spring/Summer 2020 Ready-To-Wear Collection has one that is just great for anyone to have in their collection.



In my world, you can never have too many handbags. I hope that you all have enjoyed this Blog Post, I love you all so much and until next time, Stay Beautiful.

For Business Opportunities Or PR My Email: Lifeofafashionblogger@yahoo.com


If You Want To Send Me Some  Stuff  To Review For My Blog Or Just Write Me A Letter:

Breanne Peterson
1609 Summerhouse St
Elizabethtown NC 28337

My Instagram:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Just Wearing My Colorful Coat In The Winter, Is That A Crime.

I Wear Many Jackets

How To Look Chic In The Heat