Spring Accessories Are Everything

Good Evening to every single one of you fashionable people on this Sunday. I hope that you all are ready to start a brand new week. 

For Spring/Summer 2020, the runways have taught us is that Accessories will reign supreme. An accessory is that one piece that can give your outfit that flair that not wearing an accessory at all. For me, I would feel that my outfit is incomplete without a pair of earrings or a necklace. The definition of accessory is a thing that can be added to something else in order to make it more useful, versatile, or attractive and let's be honest, who doesn't want their outfit to be more attractive. 

For us who grew up in the '90s, Steve Urkel's eyeglasses chain was an iconic nod to fellow nerds or your grandmother's glasses collection. I  saw all over the runways for Spring/Summer 2020 that Eyewear Chains was huge and when I saw a picture from the Ralph and Russo Spring/Summer 2020 Ready-To-Wear Collection ( In love with every piece in the collection by the way) My inner nerd came out. 



When you think of '70s fashion, you think of headscarves They were everywhere on the runways from Brandon Maxwell, YSL, and Celine. But Etro's Spring/Summer 2020 Ready-To-Wear Collection did them so well.



I've always associated Rope Belts with the whole nautical trend that will never go out of style. Zimmermann, Dior, and Valentino had them all over their Spring/Summer 2020 collections. Stella McCartney Spring/Summer 2020 Ready-To-Wear Collection was absolutely stunning and so was rope belt was too. 



A straw hat is a Summer staple in everyone's wardrobe. From Etro, Anteprima, Cynthia Rowley runway shows you will see everyone wearing a Straw Hat. Dior's Spring/Summer 2020 Ready-To-Wear Collection Straw Hat is one of my wishlist items. 



Who says that Fisherman can't be fashionable. The Fisherman Hat is going to be popular this Spring/Summer 2020. Lanvin is starting to become my favorite designers and their Spring/Summer Ready-To-Wear Collection did not disappoint. This hat is such a statement piece for anyone to wear this Summer.



This Spring/Summer is going to a period for all to pay close attention to accessories and how we style them. I hope that your week is filled with content and great fashion choices. I love you all so much and until next time, Stay Beautiful.

For Business Opportunities Or PR My Email: Lifeofafashionblogger@yahoo.com


If You Want To Send Me Some  Stuff  To Review For My Blog Or Just Write Me A Letter:

Breanne Peterson
1609 Summerhouse St
Elizabethtown NC 28337

My Instagram:


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Just Wearing My Colorful Coat In The Winter, Is That A Crime.

I Wear Many Jackets

How To Look Chic In The Heat