If You Don't LOVE Sweaters, I Don't Think That We Can Be Friends

Well hello again you beautiful people, I so glad to be here with you all again and talk about the one thing that I love the most, Fashion.

And please don't take the title of this Blog Post seriously. (I'm totally joking) In the Fall and Winter, my uniform consists of a sweater, a good pair of jeans, and a comfy pair of booties/boots. My fondest memories of wearing a sweater were when my mother brought me a black sweater for school pictures and my love for sweaters began. My perfect sweater has to have 3 things, The first thing that my sweater has to have is comfort, I'm not a fan of stiff fabrics or materials I want to be able to move around in my sweaters. The second thing that my sweater has to have is it has to is it neutral or a bold color. I've gotten a cobalt blue sweater from my sister for Christmas and I literally wore it to death (not literally though). But it's my go-to when I don't know what to wear. Another sweater that I got from my older sister was a hand-me-down, It's a creme color and it gorgeous. I know that for a lot of girls who get their older sister hand-me-downs are no fun. But for me, you can make it your own and it will be as if you brought it from the store shelves itself. And finally, the third and final thing that my sweater has to have is that I have to reach for it all the time. I don't want to spend a ton of money on a sweater that I don't wear at all or only wear a few times. I want to get my cost per pair if I buy a sweater that costs a little more than what I can buy at Forever 21. 

Jonathan Simkhai is one of my favorite fashion designers. He just knows how to design clothing for women to wear all over the world. As I was browsing the Intermix website, I saw this neutral color cable knit sweater that I need in my closet. I love the little pom-poms along the sleeves and the price of this sweater is on sale for $199.00 from $335.00.





Kyleigh can we friends, Lulus has this sweater on their website that I'm in love with. I love the color and the weaving of the sweater. It also comes in Black and the price is $52.00



Bre's Fashion Tip: Please DON'T NOT put your sweaters in the dryer, Constant drying your sweaters will cause them to pill. Take it out if the dryer after you do your laundry and let them air dry. Another tip to care for your sweater is don't hang them up. I fold them because I can speak for all of us that I hate seeing the dent that the hanger leaves.

I hope that you all have enjoyed this Blog Post and it helps you when you are trying to find the sweater of your dreams. I love you all so much and until next time, Stay Beautiful.


For Business Opportunities Or PR My Email: Lifeofafashionblogger@yahoo.com


If You Want To Send Me Some  Stuff  To Review For My Blog Or Just Write Me A Letter:

Breanne Peterson
1609 Summerhouse St
Elizabethtown NC 28337

My Instagram:


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Just Wearing My Colorful Coat In The Winter, Is That A Crime.

I Wear Many Jackets

How To Look Chic In The Heat