I'm So Over Stiletto Nails

I love beauty, don't you? Hello again, my fellow beauty lovers. I hope that you all are doing well and have your favorite nail polish on. 

I absolutely LOVE polishing my nails, I feel more put together when my nails are done and I have a little more pep in my step when my nails are done. I never have gotten my nails professionally done before and quite honestly, I think  I'll ever will (Don't Hold Me To That Though) I don't have the patience to sit in a nail salon and wait for someone else to be done and maybe I won't like the end result. I rather have a relaxing night at home and do my own nails and be a lot happier with the results because I did it myself.

I'm beyond sick and tired of the Stiletto Nails Trend, every time that I go on social media I see these ridiculously long nails and I was not into them when they first came into the beauty world and I'm still not a fan of them, they look like talons on a bird. To me, these nails are not practical at all to do some things, especially when it comes to going to the bathroom. I rather paint my nails and be able to do things in my life and be bothered with these nails.

I do have time or the patience to deal with these nails, I'll admit they are pretty.


 
I hope that you don't crucify me for having my opinion on these nails. I love you all so much for reading this beauty post for this Thursday and until next time, Stay Beautiful. 



For Business Opportunities Or PR My Email: Lifeofafashionblogger@yahoo.com


If You Want To Send Me Some  Stuff  To Review For My Blog Or Just Write Me A Letter:

Breanne Peterson
1609 Summerhouse St
Elizabethtown NC 28337

My Instagram:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Just Wearing My Colorful Coat In The Winter, Is That A Crime.

I Wear Many Jackets

How To Look Chic In The Heat