Put Your Sunscreen On

Happy 2020 beauty lovers, I hope that you all have a great Christmas holiday and New Year's with your friends and family.

I've made a commitment in the new year that I will take more care of myself, whether it's eating more healthy, or going for a walk (because let's be honest, who has time to pay on a gym membership every month and walking is free) and taking better care of my skin. Your skin is the biggest organ that you have to be sure that you are protected and clean from anything that might cause harm to it.

I never believed in sunscreen, ever. I thought that because I was had a darker pigment I was fine and I didn't have to protect at all. I was completely wrong I can get skin cancer just as well as my caucasian counterparts can, although it's less likely I still want to protect my skin as much as possible. In 2019, I purchased the Olay Complete UV 365 Daily Moisturizer With Sunscreen Board Spectrum with SPF 15 and it's for sensitive skin. What I love about this moisturizer is that its oil-free, it provides 8 hours of hydration, has a Vitamin E antioxidant Complex it has a light, non-greasy formula no fragrance at all and it's won't clog pores. I have seen a change in my skin since I've been using it. I've had a few dark spots on my face and they have become more faded. My opinion on sunscreen has completely changed, I can't be without my sunscreen in my skincare routine.  The best thing about this product is it's sold in every drug store.

I absolutely love the lightweight feel of this moisturizer which was so perfect for the hot summer we had last year. 



The Black and White bottle gives off the very expensive bottle of skincare.




Yellow is one of my favorite colors and when I saw the packaging, I instantly wanted to buy it.



I can wait to tell about all of the skincare and beauty that we will be seeing in 2020. I love y'all so much for all of the support that y'all gave me in 2019. I hope that you all enjoyed my first blog post of 2020 and until next time,  Stay Beautiful. 


For Business Opportunities Or PR My Email: Lifeofafashionblogger@yahoo.com


If You Want To Send Me Some  Stuff  To Review For My Blog Or Just Write Me A Letter:

Breanne Peterson
1609 Summerhouse St
Elizabethtown NC 28337

My Instagram:



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Just Wearing My Colorful Coat In The Winter, Is That A Crime.

I Wear Many Jackets

How To Look Chic In The Heat