Emilia Wickstead, Design My Life

Happy Tuesday my fashion lovers, I hope that you all are doing well. Being here with you guys is the highlight of my week and telling you about the things that I been seeing and loving in the fashion world is such an amazing feeling. 

Being a Fashion Blogger for over six years, I've been introduced to a lot of fashion designers that I absolutely love and feature on my Instagram and blog about them. I feel that as a Fashion Blogger, it's my job to talk about up and coming designers that have the talent and beautiful designs that everyone will be talking about in all of the blogs and magazines that we all love and read on a daily basis. The fashion world is more than big enough to have more designers in the field and we should be welcoming to that. 

Emilia Wickstead is one of my favorite fashion designers, I came to know about her when I was read a fashion magazine a few years and I saw one of her designs and I was intrigued by her, so I went on google and when the results of her fashions came up, I was impressed. Established in 2008, the designer RTW label Emilia Wickstead has become the epitome of modern femininity. Known for her modern silhouettes and strong color use, the techniques she utilizes serve to create clothes that effortlessly combine traditional with contemporary with an insistence on quality and a clear point of distinction.
Originally commencing as a made-to-measure atelier, Emilia’s collections are currently seasonal ready-to-wear and have been showcased at London Fashion Week since SS12.

Her collections are held in some of the most prestigious stockists in the world, including Net-A-Porter, Selfridges, Harrods, Matches, and Moda Operandi to name a few, alongside her flagship store which opened in 2014 on London’s Sloane Street.

How incredibly stunning is this dress from her Spring/Summer 2014 Ready-To-Wear Collection, I love the little bit of tulle peeking through the bottom of the dress.



I absolutely love this jumpsuit from her Fall/Winter 2019 Ready-To-Wear Collection. The pastel blue color is gorgeous. 



Simply a beautiful piece from her Spring/Summer 2017 Ready-To-Wear Collection. It reminds so much of a french woman being in field of beautiful flowers.



Both of these amazing pieces from her Spring/Summer 2020 Ready-To-Wear Collection are a wishlist item. 




The beautiful and talented designer herself.



I hope that you are in love with new fashion designers as much as I am. I love you all and I am so grateful for each and every one of you for reading any of my fashion and beauty posts. And until next time, Stay Beautiful.

For Business Opportunities Or PR My Email: Lifeofafashionblogger@yahoo.com


If You Want To Send Me Some  Stuff  To Review For My Blog Or Just Write Me A Letter:

Breanne Peterson
1609 Summerhouse St
Elizabethtown NC 28337

My Instagram:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Just Wearing My Colorful Coat In The Winter, Is That A Crime.

I Wear Many Jackets

How To Look Chic In The Heat