Knotted Headbands Or Never

Another Thursday, Another Beauty that has to be done. Hello again beauty lovers, I hope that all of you had a great day and wearing a great headband.

Now we all know that Headbands came back with a vengeance last year and they are still popular for the year 2020. But I've seen this type of headband last year and for Spring/Summer 2020, The Knotted Headband is the newest thing that everyone will be wearing. I will be completely honest with you all, I was not interested in this type of headband. I'm a plain jane when it comes to the headbands trends and I just started to fall in love with the pearls headbands (I'm a southern girl, what can I say) But as I saw it more in magazines, my favorite fashion bloggers, and browsing some of my favorite fashion websites, it grew on me. I believe that sometimes we can change our minds about beauty and fashion trends that didn't impress us when the trend first came out.

I came to know about designer Lele Sadoughi from one of my favorite fashion bloggers Monroe Steele when she wore a pair of her gorgeous earrings. But I had no idea that she even made headbands. So I was on the Shop bob website and I fell in love with this headband. I love the color and Gold star embellishment. I would save this to wear this in the Fall this year. This headband costs $170.00.



I've been a fan of Alice And Olivia for as long as I can remember, Their designs are bold and feminine. I need this headband from their Spring/Summer 2020 Ready-To-Wear Collection.



Headbands are just a fun accessory that has taken over the beauty world and I'm not mad about at all. I hope that every single one of you has enjoyed this Blog Post, I love you all so much and until next time, Stay Beautiful.

For Business Opportunities Or PR My Email: Lifeofafashionblogger@yahoo.com


If You Want To Send Me Some  Stuff  To Review For My Blog Or Just Write Me A Letter:

Breanne Peterson
1609 Summerhouse St
Elizabethtown NC 28337

My Instagram:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Just Wearing My Colorful Coat In The Winter, Is That A Crime.

I Wear Many Jackets

How To Look Chic In The Heat