I Love The Spring Colors You're Wearing

It's another Sunday that I'm glad to be here with all of you lovely people. I hope that all of you are doing well and wearing some beautiful colors today.

The fashion world is filled with so many colors and I'm not mad at it at all. My younger sister asked me why I LOVED fashion so much, I couldn't give her a direct answer. But in reality, the reason that I gravitated towards fashion is that all of the vast array of colors that the designers use in the many collections that they released throughout the years. I feel that color tells a story in a designer's collection, from earth-tones to brights, to even black and white. Color during the Spring/Summer 2020 Collections are everywhere from blogs to magazine articles and fashion bloggers that we love to follow. 

I was looking at the 3.1 Phillip Lim Spring/Summer Ready-To-Wear Collection and I saw this beautiful dark green color called Chive. I know for many of us when we think of the color Chive, we think of Fall and Winter. But fashion rules are meant to be broken. I've also seen Chive in the Rochas, Givenchy, and Salvatore Ferragamo runway shows.



Saffron was all over the Rejina Pyo, and the Sies Marjan runway shows. I like to say that Saffron is Yellow's sassier little sister. Proenza Schouler Spring/Summer 2020 Ready-To-Wear Collection has this beautiful dress that I need this dress in my closet.




Coral and Spring go great together for the longest time, Coral Pink is such a beautiful color and I  must say that I'm obsessed. Akris, Christopher Kane, and Brandon Maxwell also featured this trend on their Spring/Summer 2020 runways. Valentino's Spring/Summer Ready-To-Wear Collection has this dress that I obsessed with.



Flame Scarlet is coming in hot for Spring/Summer 2020. Red is such a color that is bold, sexy, and will never go out of style. Valentino, Boss, and Christopher Kane also have some beautiful pieces on their Spring/Summer runways. Sies Marjan Spring/Summer Ready-To-Wear Collection has this two-piece suit that would be attention-grabbing for any woman to wear to their next business meeting.




 Another thing that goes well with the Spring and Summer is the color Orange, Orange Peel that is. Designers such as Bottega Veneta, Versace, and Christopher Kane feature this color on their Spring/Summer 2020 runway. The Balmain Spring/Summer 2020 Ready-To-Wear Collection has this dress that is just stunning for a tropical vacation. 




Spring Neutrals were huge last year and it looks like it's going to be back for Spring/Summer 2020. Cuban Sand is just a beautiful color that I absolutely love. ( I love neutrals, what can I say). Agnora, Boss, and Rejina Pyo have a lot of beautiful pieces in their Spring/Summer 2020 runways. Victoria Beckham does fashion like nobody else. Her Spring/Summer Ready-To-Wear Collection was just stunning, especially this piece.



Lavender is one of my favorite colors, it so feminine and always in fashion every spring. Preen By Thornton Bregazzi, Givenchy, and Agnora got some great pieces on their runways from Spring/Summer 2020. But Max Mara Spring/Summer 2020 Ready-To-Wear Collection has this dress that I saw Bella Hadid wore and I need this in my life.



Denim is a classic that we all have in our closets and we see it on the runways every single season. Faded Denim has been on the JW Anderson and the Bottega Veneta Spring/Summer 2020 runways. Ports 1961 Spring/Summer Ready-To-Wear Collection did this color to perfection.



Who knew that Cinnamon Sticks could be fashionable (The color that is) I love seeing the colors that we associate with Fall and Winter making their way to the Spring/Summer 2020 runways. I've seen this color on the Alexander Wang and Bottega Veneta runways and also on the Victoria Beckham Spring/Summer 2020 Ready-To-Wear Collection.



And finally, for the Colors that you are going to see on the Spring/Summer 2020 runways, Sunlight is a pale yellow that is a beautiful color for spring and I'm in love with this color. Hermes and JW Anderson have some really beautiful pieces in their collections for Spring/Summer 2020 but I'm in love with this piece from the Stella McCartney Spring/Summer 2020 Ready-To-Wear Collection. Stella McCartney has some beautiful pieces and I love the eyewear that is paired with this look.



The fashion world would be a very drab place if there was no color in it. I hope that you all enjoyed this week's Fashion Blog. I love all of you so much and until next time, Stay Beautiful.

For Business Opportunities Or PR My Email: Lifeofafashionblogger@yahoo.com


If You Want To Send Me Some  Stuff  To Review For My Blog Or Just Write Me A Letter:

Breanne Peterson
1609 Summerhouse St
Elizabethtown NC 28337

My Instagram:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Just Wearing My Colorful Coat In The Winter, Is That A Crime.

I Wear Many Jackets

How To Look Chic In The Heat