When In Doubt, Wear A Vibrant Coat

Well, hello again my fellow Fashion Lovers. I'm glad to talk to y'all again this Sunday and I hope that you all are doing well.

Now if you know me long enough, I absolutely LOVE neutrals. In fact, I haven't met a neutral that I didn't love and a neutral coat is something that everyone (including me) should have in their closet. But I feel that this Fall everyone is wearing a vibrant coat. One day, I was reading in a Fashion Magazine for October that wearing a beautiful, saturated colored coat was going to be a trend for this Fall. I love this trend so much because I think everyone should have a vibrant coat in their closets and let's be honest, who doesn't want to be a little adventurous when it's come to their outerwear. 

I've been a fan of Venus for a long time I love that they offer a vast array of clothing from loungewear to office wear to going out clothes, to even lingerie. I saw this Pink Teddy Bear in their website and literally died. Teddy Bear coats have been around for a couple of years and I must admit, I'm in love. I saw a stunning Max Mara Teddy Coat that my heart wants but my wallet won't allow. The price for this coat is $79.00.




I have a serious problem with going on Fashion websites and dream of the things that I want/need in my closet, including this coat. I saw this coat on the Shopbop website and fell in love, Shopbop is a website that has some of my favorite designers and new designers that I've never heard of before. The color is amazing and will add a little extraness to any outfit that you're wearing and the best part about this coat is that none of our animal friends wear harm. The designer is Apparis and the price is a little steep at $285.00.




When I saw this Tory Burch coat on the website, I immediately got 60's vibes from the style, the color, and the buttons. As I said before, my heart wants it but my wallet will not allow it. It's only a lovely $898.00.




When it's come to Fall outerwear, anything goes. I hope that you wear a vibrant coat and feel confident while doing so. I hope that you all enjoyed this blog post, I love you all so much and until next time, Stay Beautiful. 



For Business Opportunities or PR My Email: Lifeofafashionblogger@yahoo.com


If You Want To Send Me Some  Stuff  To Review For My Blog Or Just Write Me A Letter:

Breanne Peterson
1609 Summerhouse St
Elizabethtown NC 28337

My Instagram:
Instagram.com/breanne_idell

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Just Wearing My Colorful Coat In The Winter, Is That A Crime.

I Wear Many Jackets

How To Look Chic In The Heat