My Favorite Black Female Owned Beauty Brands: Bossy Cosmetics

Hello, my fellow beauty lovers. I've missed you all so much and I could not wait to get back here and talk to you all about all of my favorite beauty trends, new beauty brands, and some beauty trends that I wished that would go away from the beauty world forever.

Me being an African American woman, I'm so proud to see my sisters make it in the world and make history single every day. Whether it's in the film world, the music world, the modeling world,  the fashion world, and in the beauty world. Growing up, I did not have a lot of influencers in the magazines that I would read until I saw Tyra Banks and Naomi Campbell on the fashion runways and they look so beautiful and being confident. It made me feel that if they can succeed in the Fashion world, I can do it too. It always makes me happy to see new beauty brands that are owned by beautiful Black women that what to contribute their own flavor into the world which is always a great thing to see through my eyes. 

Bossy Cosmetics founder Aisha Fatima Dozie vision for her brand was to ensure women that wore her make-up to feel good, look good, but more importantly, do good. I cannot believe that she was an investment banker in the US, UK, Central and South America, and Sub-Saharan Africa. Another thing that I love about this brand is that each purchase that is made from Bossy Cosmetics benefits nonprofit partners such as Girl's Inc, Women At Risk International Foundation, and Women's Link Worldwide. This brand offers Lipsticks, Lipliners, and Lipglosses at affordable prices and they are cruelty-free.


What I love about this brand is that they have all the colors that we know and love, They love so creamy and hydrating to the lips because a lot of lipsticks can dry out your lips. I love the packaging as well.



Their Lipliners are just beautiful, This one is calling my name. Her name is    Drama and she only cost $13.99.




Every woman should have herself a nude lipgloss in her make-up drawer, and Cafe is a beautiful nude that I think would flatter every skin tone. The price for this lipgloss is $14.99





The Amazing Creator Of Bossy Cosmetics Aisha Dozie





I hope that you all will check out Bossy Cosmetics and I hope that you all enjoyed this Beauty Blog Post, I love you all so much and until next time, Stay Beautiful.



For Business Opportunities My Email: Lifeofafashionblogger@yahoo.com


If You Want To Send Me Some  Stuff  To Review For My Blog Or Just Write Me A Letter:

Breanne Peterson
PO BOX 2786
Elizabethtown NC 28337

My Instagram:




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Just Wearing My Colorful Coat In The Winter, Is That A Crime.

I Wear Many Jackets

How To Look Chic In The Heat