Fall Accessories You Have To Know About

Happy Sunday to all of my Fashion Lovers on this Sunday, I hope that you all are having a great day and wearing a stunning outfit. 

The perfect accessory can give your outfit the right amount of flair. I absolutely hate to see a lovely outfit overly accessorized or not accessorized enough. I watched my mother having an arm full of gold bracelets and as a little kid, I thought my mother was related to Mr. T, just kidding of course But now I know that's just her personality and yes, she will still ask for another gold bracelet. 

I've got some Fall Accessories that everyone is going to be wearing for the Fall season. Accessorizing for Fall is one of my favorite things to do, and as I look in some of my Fashion magazines it getting me excited for what's to come when it comes to the accessories that we are going to wear for the Fall and Winter.

I will never be okay with real fur. I never understood why would you wear an animal that went through such an inhumane treatment just to get their fur. Faux Fur can be just as great and no animal was hurt. I was on the Sam Edelman website and I saw this gorgeous Faux Fur coat on their website. Keep your eyes out for Deep Green this Fall and Winter, It gives me the vibe of a very rich woman going to the grocery store. The price for this coat is $220.00.


Mini bags were huge this Summer, and now they are going to be huge for the Fall as well. Shearling is always in style for the Fall and the Winter so why not combine them together. Moda Operandi has a Shearling bag for you to drool at. It's by Maison Margiela and I love the off white color of this bag as well. Unfourantly, this bag is sold out on their website.


One thing that I love about a Wide Brim Fedora is it adds an elevated elegance to any outfit. As I was browsing on the Lulus website and I fell in love with this Wide Brim Fedora. Her name is Wilinda and she has all of the Fall vibes I need. It also comes in a stunning burgundy color as well and the best part about this is that this hat is under $30.00 at $24.00.





Every man, woman, and child should have a pair of Combat Boots. They are such a great thing to have in your closet because it can add a little bit of edginess to your outfit. Pretty Little Thing has the Combat Boots of my dreams. It has pearls on them ( Pearls are having a real moment in Fashion and Beauty right now) and I have to have them in my life. They are under $100.00. at just $70.00.




Safety Pins are going to be popular this Fall, But back in the '90s, Liz Hurley wore a Versace Dress with Gold safety pins at an award show.  


Image result for liz hurley safety pin dress



But in 2019, Selena Gomez wore Versace safety pins in a Versace jacket and leather skirt to a screening of her new Netflix Living Undocumented.   





I hope that you try these Fall Accessories for yourself and have fun with them. I love you all so much for reading this Blog Post and until next time, Stay Beautiful.




For Business Opportunities or PR My Email: Lifeofafashionblogger@yahoo.com


If You Want To Send Me Some  Stuff  To Review For My Blog Or Just Write Me A Letter:

Breanne Peterson
1609 Summerhouse St
Elizabethtown NC 28337

My Instagram:





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Just Wearing My Colorful Coat In The Winter, Is That A Crime.

I Wear Many Jackets

How To Look Chic In The Heat