My Fall Beauty Obsession: Burgundy Lips

Hello, my beauty lovers and welcome back to my blog. I hope that you are doing well on this Thursday and you're wearing your best Red Lipstick and your eyeliner is lined perfectly.

When the Fall season hits, I'm totally am feeling the dark and vampy vibes that the Fall beauty trends give us to try out for ourselves. I've always had a deep love for dark nails and lips combination for the fall because of it's beautiful it truly is and how it looks on every skin tone and to be honest with all of of you, It reminds me of all of the rebels and bad girls that I have seen in all of my favorite 90's movies that watched while I was growing up.

I was reading the September issue of Harper's Bazaar and I read that Burgundy lips were going to be a huge beauty trend for the Fall. Burgundy Lips are a great alternative from a red lip if you are not feeling it at all. I love this lip color because of my love for the fall leaves that we see in the latter portion of the Fall season and the latest fashion that we see in all of the Fashion magazines that we all love to look in and pull our fashion inspiration from.

I have a Matte liquid lipstick that I love to wear in the Fall and Winter, It's the Wet-N-Wild Megalast Liquid Catsuit Matte Lipstick and it called Video Vixen. I've always loved Wet-N-Wild products because they are so affordable and they cruelty-free.



I love the packaging, I'm not the type of girl to be drawn in with the packaging. Just give the clean and simple packaging and we are good.



Here's a swatch of Video Vixen.



I think that you should try this timeless beauty trend out for yourselves. I hope that you all have enjoyed this Beauty Post, It means that world to me that you read any of my blog posts. I love you all so much and until next time, Stay Beautiful.


For Business Opportunities or PR My Email: Lifeofafashionblogger@yahoo.com


If You Want To Send Me Some  Stuff  To Review For My Blog Or Just Write Me A Letter:

Breanne Peterson
1609 Summerhouse St
Elizabethtown NC 28337

My Instagram:
Instagram.com/breanne_idell


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Just Wearing My Colorful Coat In The Winter, Is That A Crime.

I Wear Many Jackets

How To Look Chic In The Heat