Just Lugging Around

Well hello again Fashion Friends and I hope that you are enjoying this crisp October day with a great Fall outfit to match.

With Fall in full swing that only means one thing, it's time to wear boots. I love wearing boots in the Fall because it serves dual purposes. It gives me all of the cozy vibes that I love for the Fall season because I can not stand to have cold feet. Another reason I love boots for the Fall is that they are such a stylish way to protect your feet during the cold months, I have tall boots, I have booties, I even have two pairs of faux suede boots that I switch from all the time. I love how boots can be versatile in your wardrobe.

The hottest boots that you have to have in your closet in the Lug Sole Boot. These boots have been around in the Fashion world for the longest time and now everyone has a pair or at least several pairs in the shoe closet. I love the edgy vibe that this boot entail and I can see a very stylish New York woman wearing these boots with an all-black outfit (A New Yorker Standard Uniform) Another thing that I love about this boot is the Lug Sole itself, When I wear a boot I want to feel that I will be protected while wearing them and I love that lug sole will be perfect for people who live in a place with a lot of snow. (Who says that safety can't be fashionable) 

Miu Miu is known for its feminine style, but I never knew that can get grungy. I saw these boots on the Barney's New York website and I need them in my closet. I love all of the silver hardware and the pop of yellow on the loop of the boot and shoe strings ties the whole look together. The price for this boot is $850.00.





I know, $850 is a lot for a pair of boots. But if you can pay $249.00. Then Marc Fisher is your best fit, I love all of their fashion-forward shoes and how comfortable that they look. I love the pebbled leather and the monochromatic look of these boots 





Go Jane is one of my favorite affordable fashion websites. I know that I can find some of my favorite fashion trends without breaking the bank. I love the red shoelaces and the best part about this boot is that none of our animal friends was hurt to make this boot because it made from Vegan Leather. It's also on sale for $23.00 from $46.00.






Always walk with grace and style and I hope that you all enjoyed this Blog Post and until next time, Stay Beautiful.

For Business Opportunities My Email: Lifeofafashionblogger@yahoo.com


If You Want To Send Me Some  Stuff  To Review For My Blog Or Just Write Me A Letter:

Breanne Peterson
PO BOX 2786
Elizabethtown NC 28337

My Instagram:
Instagram.com/breanne_idell

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Just Wearing My Colorful Coat In The Winter, Is That A Crime.

I Wear Many Jackets

How To Look Chic In The Heat