My Fashion Obsession: Monochromatic

Well, this Fashion Blog Post is not going to finish itself. I hope that you are doing well and wearing a fantastic outfit today. 

I fell in love with Monochromatic Fashion when I saw a famous actress wearing a very chic all-black look in Paris. And then I saw a piece from the Balmain Pre-Fall 2016 and I saw this amazing dress with ruffle detail. The reason that I love all Monochromatic looks is that it's so chic without even trying and it's always effortless and let's be honest, it's totally Parisian. A fun fact about me is that if I don't know what to wear, I will wear an all-black look. I will always have a deep love for this classic and timeless trend for as I live and I think that you guys to jump on the bandwagon.

Solange Knowles is one of my Fashion Icons she marches to the beat of her own drum when it comes to Fashion. I love this all-yellow look that she's wearing. I'm in love with the Mules that she is wearing and they pull this look together. I can see this look being worn in the Fall and Winter with a pair of white boots. 



Micha Gianneli is literally Fashion Goals, I stalked her page all the time and just drool over her fashion choices. This all-green look is Gag worthy. 






Another woman that marches to her own drum when it comes to Fashion is Rita Ora. I saw this picture of her in a magazine in this gorgeous all-burgundy look. 



This woman is totally chic and Fall Approved with this Orange ensemble. I love how she mixed the different textures and still kept it in the same color family.




Olivia Palermo is also one of my fashion bloggers and style icons. Can we all take to appreciate the fact she added a pop of color with her shoes with this beige look that she has on?







I hope that you will wear a monochromatic look this week or whether you want to. I thank you all for coming by and reading my Blog, I love you all so much and until next time, Stay Beautiful.



For Business Opportunities or PR My Email: Lifeofafashionblogger@yahoo.com


If You Want To Send Me Some  Stuff  To Review For My Blog Or Just Write Me A Letter:

Breanne Peterson
1609 Summerhouse St
Elizabethtown NC 28337

My Instagram:



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Just Wearing My Colorful Coat In The Winter, Is That A Crime.

I Wear Many Jackets

How To Look Chic In The Heat