Fall Fashion Trends 3

Happy Sunday Fashion Lovers. I hope that you all are doing well and being in a fashionable outfit while you're at it. 

With fall in full swing, I've been seeing a lot of layering, sweaters, and some amazing laying on some of my favorite Fashion  Bloggers, Magazines, and Instagram pictures. Fall Fashion is just my favorite time because I get to wear some of my favorite things that I had to store for the Summer. Every time that I open up my closet and I see all of my favorite things that I wear in the Fall, a huge smile comes on my face.

I think we all live through all of our favorite Fashion models with their off-duty style, including Athleisure. I love this look because it looks so pull together without even trying. Brighton The Day hit this Fall trend on the head. I love how the olive green bomber jacket pulls this look together and how this look is all in the neutral family.



Layers are essential for the Fall. You need something to keep the crisp fall air but you still want to be fashionable. I like the way that Dash Of Darling did her layers because it's all neutral. I love an all-neutral look in the Fall because it's simple and not fussy. 




A great Sweater and Jeans are my uniform during the Fall and the Winter. It just essential for me in my closet. Fashion Jackson is one of my favorite Fashion Bloggers and this outfit is just right of my alley. I literally stalked her Instagram every day. 



A great coat is a piece that everyone needs to have in your closet for the Fall. I feel that a coat will carry you throughout the Fall and Winter. I saw this coat on the Chicwish and I need this in my closet right now. The colors are just gorgeous and remind me of the Fall The price for this is $88.90 from $148.00.





Fall Fashion to me is all about having the right tools to make any outfit work. I hope that you all enjoyed this Blog Post for this Sunday and until next time, Stay Beautiful...


For Business Opportunities or PR My Email: Lifeofafashionblogger@yahoo.com


If You Want To Send Me Some  Stuff  To Review For My Blog Or Just Write Me A Letter:

Breanne Peterson
1609 Summerhouse St
Elizabethtown NC 28337

My Instagram:



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Just Wearing My Colorful Coat In The Winter, Is That A Crime.

I Wear Many Jackets

How To Look Chic In The Heat