Fall Beauty Trends

Fellow Beauty Lovers, I hope that you are doing well on this Thursday and wearing some of your favorite beauty products.

As a Beauty Blogger/Consumer, There's are so many beauty trends out coming and going from the beauty world for us to read and try out for ourselves, I find it so hard to keep up with sometimes. I feel that there are so that we can all wear and some beauty trends that I don't really understand why it even became a trend, to begin with. I feel it my duty to tell all of you about the newest beauty trends that are out there in the beauty world. 

Bobs is the most simple hairstyle ever, I've have got my hair cut into a bob and it made my life better in the morning when I was in High School. Now, Bobs are the hairstyles for the Fall what I love about this hairstyle is that it's so chic and it reminds me so much of a Parisian woman. Mila Kunis is one of the coolest actresses ever, I've been a fan of hers ever since she was on That '70s Show and this bob suits her so well. 



'90s Beauty trends are coming back in a big way, including Brown Lipstick. I know that for some people they are not feeling this trend, some people are loving it. Me personally, I don't think that I could wear this lipstick color. Dose Of Colors has a Liquid Matte Lipstick called Chocolate Wasted and it costs $18.00.




Eyeliner is an everyday essential for women all over the world, but why just go with the usual Black and Brown. Go with a pop of Green and have with your eyeliner once in a while. Ashley Graham did it at this year's Met Gala and it looked gorgeous.





I love a natural glow when it comes to makeup. I'm not about looking like a Christmas tree ornament life. The Nude Glow is right up my street. Milani has a product for you all to use. It's Called The Soft Focus Glow Complexion Enhancer it only $10.99.


Milani | Soft Focus Glow Complexion Enhancer | In Nude Glow | Highlighter



Well, that's was fun. Talking about the Fall beauty trends that you should check out. Thank You all so much for reading this blog post, I love you all so much and until next time, Stay Beautiful.


For Business Opportunities or PR My Email: Lifeofafashionblogger@yahoo.com


If You Want To Send Me Some  Stuff  To Review For My Blog Or Just Write Me A Letter:

Breanne Peterson
1609 Summerhouse St
Elizabethtown NC 28337

My Instagram:


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Just Wearing My Colorful Coat In The Winter, Is That A Crime.

I Wear Many Jackets

How To Look Chic In The Heat