Fall Trends Part 2


Hello, my fashion lovers, I hope that you are doing well on this Tuesday and I have no doubt in my mind that you are wearing a fabulous Fall outfit.

Fall Fashion is and will forever be my favorite time for Fashion, All of the colors that I see outside my window has inspired me to try out some trends that I see in some of my favorite Fashion magazines or what I see on television or what I saw that my favorite Fashion Bloggers were wearing. I find so much inspiration for my own fashion choices by looking through magazines and people close to me. For me, that is what Fashion should be, constantly inspiring people and the world.

Matching Sets is just as huge for Fall as it was in the Spring and Summer. I'm all about an outfit that is already ready for me to wear and I can spend some more time doing other things instead of worrying about my outfit. Revolve has some great matching sets for you to try out for yourself and if you are you are on the bolder side of life, then this matching set from Grlfrnd is right for you. The top is $175.00. and the Skirt is $168.00.

Image result for matching sets



Mixing prints for Fall is always a great idea, especially in the Fall. I feel that this trend is always going to be in Fashion for years to come and I'm totally fine with that. Sydne Style is one of my favorite Fashion Bloggers and what I love about her mixing prints is they are the opposite of each other. Her accessories just go great together, I'll raid her closet anytime.

Image result for mixing prints


Since the '70s is in full swing, the flared jeans are too. I've had a pair of flared jeans when I was in the seventh grade and I wore those until I couldn't no more. J.Brand is one of my favorite jeans brands of all time, I go on their website every day and look at their inventory on their website. I saw the Valentina High Waisted jeans and fell in love with them. They're on sale for $159.00. from $228.00

 Image result for flared jeans



I'm a southern girl through and through and there are no sequins that I don't love so when I saw that Midnight Sequins are going to be on-trend for the Fall, I got so excited. This trend would be amazing for a night out or for a New Year's Eve outfit, Can we all give Naomi Campbell three snaps for SLAYING  at the YSL runway show. LEGENDARY.

Image result for sequins suit runway 2019 ysl


Well, I hope that you will dive into these trends for yourself and if there any other Fall trends that I need to know about let me know, please. I love you all so much and Thank You so much for reading my Blog Post and until next time. Stay Beautiful...

For Business Opportunities My Email: Lifeofafashionblogger@yahoo.com


If You Want To Send Me Some  Stuff  To Review For My Blog Or Just Write Me A Letter:

Breanne Peterson
PO BOX 2786
Elizabethtown NC 28337

My Instagram:



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Just Wearing My Colorful Coat In The Winter, Is That A Crime.

I Wear Many Jackets

How To Look Chic In The Heat