Don't Touch My Merlot

Happy Tuesday to all of my fellow Fashion Lovers and I hope that you all had an amazing day with an amazing outfit to match. 

I'm always inspired by the colors that I see in the Fall or in nature period. When I took art classes in High School and College, I always saw the color Merlot. It's reminded me of a lot of the Femme Fatales that we all know in the television and movies that we all love to watch. Well, you can embrace your inner Femme Fatale because Merlot is going to huge for the Fall season.  Merlot has always been a hot color for Fall for as long as I can remember, as I was growing up, my sister had a pair of mid-ankle boots that she wore all of the time. Merlot is also a mysterious color as well. It draws you in and makes you want to learn more about this color. 

Staud has been really having a moment in the Fashion World. I love that their designs are being noticed and I look forward to owning a piece for this brand. I need all of these gorgeous pieces in my closet and I will cherish all of these pieces.  








I've heard of Senreve when I read an article on the CNN website. And I fell in love with their designs and what I love about this brand is that their bags are made from beautiful Italian Leather. I saw this belt bag on the Shopbop website. Her name is Aria and she comes in several other colors and the price is $395.00. 





The equipment website has some amazing clothes and I've been a fan of this brand for years. I saw this dress on their website and can we all appreciate the gorgeousness of this dress, the price is a little steep at $425.00





I had no idea that Nasty Gal even collaborated with M.A.C Cosmetics, but this photo is just STUNNING.



I hope that you all will wear this stunning color for this Fall and Winter. I want to thank each and every one of you for stopping by and reading my posts and until next time, Stay Beautiful.



For Business Opportunities or PR My Email: Lifeofafashionblogger@yahoo.com


If You Want To Send Me Some  Stuff  To Review For My Blog Or Just Write Me A Letter:

Breanne Peterson
1609 Summerhouse St
Elizabethtown NC 28337

My Instagram:



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Just Wearing My Colorful Coat In The Winter, Is That A Crime.

I Wear Many Jackets

How To Look Chic In The Heat