Can You Just Double Bag It For Me Please

I'm so happy that I can be here with you again, Happy Tuesday my fellow Fashion lovers. I hope that you're doing well on this beautiful Fall day and wearing a fabulous outfit to match. 

I was meaning to post this a long time ago, but I lost track of time. But I wanted to put my two sense on this trend that everyone seems to be crazy about. I was reading the March issue of Essense Magazine and I saw that double bags were going to be popular. And to be quite with you, I didn't understand this trend at all I read that article over and over again and all I thought of the Erykah Badu's song Bag Lady in my head. 

I can barely keep up with one handbag let alone two and to be quite honest with you all, I'm not that cool to carry this trend off. I have to tell myself that some trends are not for you to follow I've seen one of my favorite British Fashion Bloggers, Susie Bubble carry off this trend off perfectly. I love Fashion and I love seeing the different trends that the Fashion world gives us to see and to incorporate into our own style, 

Susie Bubble was one of the Fashion Bloggers that inspired me to get into Fashion Blogging. Her style is truly one of a kind but it's so her. I told you that she is the only one that can pull this trend off.


This double bag is off the Off White Fall/Winter 2019 Ready-To-Wear Collection. The bleached denim is so on-trend at the moment. 


The Chanel Spring Summer 2019 Haute Couture Collection was one of my favorites that I saw and Chanel can't do no wrong when it comes to their handbags.




So fashion lovers, what do you think of the Double Bag Trend? I would love to hear what you have to say about this. I love you all so much and until next time, Stay Beautiful.


For Business Opportunities My Email: Lifeofafashionblogger@yahoo.com


If You Want To Send Me Some  Stuff  To Review For My Blog Or Just Write Me A Letter:

Breanne Peterson
PO BOX 2786
Elizabethtown NC 28337

My Instagram:


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Just Wearing My Colorful Coat In The Winter, Is That A Crime.

I Wear Many Jackets

How To Look Chic In The Heat