New Skincare Line: Pai Skincare

Good Afternoon Beauty Lovers, I hope that you are doing well today and wearing your favorite beauty products to keep your skin glowing.

Growing up with eczema as a young child was the worst thing in the world. I lost count of the times that my mother had to go to the store to get creams, powders, soaps, and God knows what else she to get for me to keep my eczema symptoms at bay. Every time that I would read all of the "Great Things" that they would do to your skin but in fact, they would make eczema-prone skin more worst than it already was. I often would ask God, "why did you give this skin condition" why can't I be a normal kid. 

Well, I still have eczema, but it's a lot better than when I was growing up. I still have to be VERY selective with the things I put on my skin. Anything this is overly scented will be a disaster for my skin. I've also stopped drinking a lot of soft drinks which has done wonders for my skin. I try to find more natural products that would help me my symptoms far away as possible and I think that I've may have found them. 

I was watching one of my favorite Vegan Beauty Bloggers and she was opening up some PR packages that she received and I saw that she had a new skincare company that I've never heard of before called Pai Skincare. So me being a curious person by nature, I decided to check out this skincare company for myself and really loved the story of how this company came about.

Sara Brown suffered from acne-prone, hypersensitive and irritated skin for the longest time and was tired from her bathroom cabinet overflowing with skincare that was supposed to calm her skin with false advertising and Pai Skincare was born.  I feel that can sit and have a long talk about the many products we have tried and nothing work. Another thing that I love about this brand is that their products are mid-range priced, cruelty-free, and Vegan   I personally don't own any of Pai Skincare, but I wouldn't mind being the guinea pig for them.


They have products  that you can buy individually but if you want to try out their products in a bundle ( which I recommend you to do so) I feel you get a lot bang for your bunk of you to do this 

This is on my Christmas list (So Santa if you listening ) It's the Sensitive Skin Toolkit. It has all of the things that I  need for the day and night.  The kit features The Light Work Rosehip Cleansing Oil, Camellia & Rose Gentle Hydrating Cleanser Cloth, Chamomile & Rosehip Calming Day Cream, Rosehip BioRegenerate Oil and The Echium & Argan Eye Cream. The price for this kit is $72.00.  




The creator of Pai Skincare, Sara Brown.





I hope that all of my Beauty Lovers enjoyed this Blog Post and I hope that you try this skincare line for yourself. I love you all so much and until next time, Stay Beautiful.



For Business Opportunities or PR My Email: Lifeofafashionblogger@yahoo.com


If You Want To Send Me Some  Stuff  To Review For My Blog Or Just Write Me A Letter:

Breanne Peterson
1609 Summerhouse St
Elizabethtown NC 28337

My Instagram:
Instagram.com/breanne_idell



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Just Wearing My Colorful Coat In The Winter, Is That A Crime.

I Wear Many Jackets

How To Look Chic In The Heat