My Fashion Obsession: Red

Hello again everyone and welcome back to my blog. I know that I was just talking to you all on Sunday, but I really do enjoy interacting with you. I hope that you have worn something that made you feel great and of course fashionable.

The color Red will always be in fashion. let's be honest, Red is that one bold color that just captures everyone's attention when someone wears it. My mother has had a red winter coat for as long as I can remember and every time she wears it, she looks like a very sophisticated woman that knows about great fashion. I've seen red all over the runways, every fashion blogger that I love to look at their fashions and in every fashion magazine that I know of, I feel that Red is getting a lot more attention the Color of the Year to be fair to Living Coral.

Who else loved the Michael Kors Spring/Summer 2020 Ready-To-Wear Collection. It had a patriotic feel with this collection which I think is such a great to do with the political climate that we live in right now. What I love about this dress is the shoulders, it reminds me of how women in the 1940's wore their dresses. The tailoring of this dress is just stunning and it has stars on the dress ( Another trend that I've been seeing lately in fashion).  



If I had all the money in the world, Selfie Leslie would get some of my money. The quality of their clothing is just amazing. This dress is calling for a great night with the great or a Spring wedding and another thing that I love about this dress is the ruffle detail. This dress could be yours for only $74.99.



When I saw this dress on the Pretty Little Thing website, all of the winter vibes came to me. I always felt that Red and Gold went so well together in the first place. It reminds of the Blazer Dresses that are totally hot right now. This price isn't so bad either at only $45.00. 







I hope that all of you feel the same about Red that I do. I hope you got inspired to try some Red fashions out for this Fall. I love you all so much and until next time, Stay Beautiful.


For Business Opportunities or PR My Email: Lifeofafashionblogger@yahoo.com


If You Want To Send Me Some  Stuff  To Review For My Blog Or Just Write Me A Letter:

Breanne Peterson
1609 Summerhouse St
Elizabethtown NC 28337

My Instagram:






 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Just Wearing My Colorful Coat In The Winter, Is That A Crime.

I Wear Many Jackets

How To Look Chic In The Heat